Esteemed Contributor

@esmeesmerelda wrote:

@MrsZed wrote:

@esmeesmerelda sorry yet again that this post or my comments seem to bother you but please go find something else to do instead of sitting and waiting for people to

mess up! Have a great evening. 

Lol! Really?

Ok then.

Have a GREAT evening......

@MrsZed            

@esmeesmerelda 

Well this didn't end well.  Mrs.Zed, the other poster was trying to help you since you are a new poster here.  A kind word of advice...you won't last long on these boards if you respond that way to others.  Being nice goes a long way.  Welcome, hope you enjoy it here.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@MrsZed wrote:

@esmeesmerelda I didn’t know that and also wasn’t trying to cause issues. I was just trying to help that person. I’ve seen others promote or recommend other companies products on here as they are giving their honest opinion but glad to know you don’t like it. Thanks again for the heads up. 

@MrsZed 

It's not a matter of another poster not 'liking it', it's a matter of what's against QVC's Community Standards for posting here in their forum.

@esmeesmerelda  was just trying to be helpful, since you're new here and obviously don't know what the Standards are.

You might find it useful to read them.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

smh

Honored Contributor

@MrsZed @Welcome...hope you enjoy posting.The one thing that you will find out soon enough is that you have to follow the board rules or the moderators just poof your post...they are fairly aggressive so the op was just giving you a heads up.

Honored Contributor

@MrsZed wrote

"but please go find something else to do instead of sitting and waiting for people to mess up!"

Really?

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the boards.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@MrsZed wrote:

@esmeesmerelda I didn’t know that and also wasn’t trying to cause issues. I was just trying to help that person. I’ve seen others promote or recommend other companies products on here as they are giving their honest opinion but glad to know you don’t like it. Thanks again for the heads up. 

@MrsZed 

It's not a matter of another poster not 'liking it', it's a matter of what's against QVC's Community Standards for posting here in their forum.

@esmeesmerelda  was just trying to be helpful, since you're new here and obviously don't know what the Standards are.

You might find it useful to read them.

I’m guessing the OP is very well aware of the Community Standards.

Remember all the trolls on the boards at Christmas time?

Just consider this ‘Christmas In July’...Lite.

School’s out, so...

Respected Contributor

I am laughing at @sidsmom with The Christmas in July Lite comment....good one!

@esmeesmerelda Thanks for trying to be helpful....I’m scratching my head over how that all went down!