Honored Contributor

New drop down menu in the forums

I for one find it totally annoying, it is in my line of vision and the top of my page is onscured  by  it.

Get rid of it NOW

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: New drop down menu in the forums

?  I dont see it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

This bar above the text screen is new and annoying

qvc screen .png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

i am on a laptop using firefox......mine does not look like that at this point.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I am on a Mac book and now it does not look that way I am now wondering if it was a technical glitch

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox, yes, it is annoying.  And it doesn't always work when you click 'most recent items'.  It's on my ipad when I usually use but not on my old computer.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have it on my IPad and it is annoying. It keeps slip sliding away and I have to wait till it settles down before I can scroll.

Esteemed Contributor

It's an awful addition, doesn't improve anything here, but has created lots of new problems. 

Since this was added I can still use my smartphone on ANY OTHER WEBSITE ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET, BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO USE IT HERE!!!!!!!

I have to use a tablet here now, just because of that new header.

Respected Contributor

I am on my laptop using Firefox and it has been at the top of my screen for quite a while, and I wish it would go away and bring back the previous one.  It is not user friendly.

Honored Contributor

????    I don't have it.