Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ROMARY wrote:

Alberti will be back in August.   Yay!  Love Alberti, and I'm looking forward to watching his shows. 

Anyone know what he's been doing all this time not on Q?

@Shanus- he's been on QVC's beauty channel. 

Must have been missing him...have to watch on IPad & that Beauty channel has been the pits lately!!

Honored Contributor

Jacque and Aubrey are already gone and Lisa Robertson too, which wasn't that long ago.  We might see some others exit.  Maybe not.  Qvc has 3 channels to staff now, they need a lot of hosts.

Trusted Contributor

@Yardlie From what I've read the CEO said that they would remain 2 separate channels, two locations.  When Q bought CVN, the CVN location was shut down.  

Frequent Contributor

I am very impressed  with the new hosts.   I don't remember any of the other hosts being that ready so soon.      They don't come across as new hosts'.   They are great at their jobs.

Respected Contributor

Not particularly liking any of them

Two of them seem to be a better fit for another shopping network

Respected Contributor

QVC doesn't even use the hosts that they have. They don't need anyone new

So many hosts are rarely on air; Antonella, Leah, Rick, Dan, Sharon, Katie, Rachel, Jennifer, Mary, Nancy... Even Jill isn't on air as much as she previously was

These hosts seem to be on just a few times a week (and not even that often for Sharon, Nancy and Antonella)

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

So many hosts are rarely on air; Antonella, Leah, Rick, Dan, Sharon, Katie, Rachel, Jennifer, Mary, Nancy... Even Jill isn't on air as much as she previously was

These hosts seem to be on just a few times a week (and not even that often for Sharon, Nancy and Antonella)

These hosts are on all the time during the 24 hour day. I see them often. QVC now has 3 channels for hosts where as they used to only have one, so they do need more hosts.

Respected Contributor

@chlema wrote:

@Yardlie From what I've read the CEO said that they would remain 2 separate channels, two locations.  When Q bought CVN, the CVN location was shut down.  

@chlema ... That is good to hear. I like the option of have different sites with different vendors. I'm not one who cares about the host's personality. If I watch a program, I watch it because I am interested in the products. I do appreciate a host who is thorough and gets all the information out there quickly though.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

You do know some of them are on Q2 doing live programming? 

Occasional Contributor

I am up late at night and the new blond host (I think her name is Beth but I could be wrong) who was on most of last night, talks way too much.  She talks over the guests (she should be on HSN where they do that all the time) and isn't saying anything important.  It is not necessary to babble constantly.  It is usually best to let the guest talk as most of your other hosts already know.  Most the other new hosts I've seen have been doing a pretty good job.  I wish they'd bring Alberti back to QVC, he was one of the best.  He knows wants important about a product.