Respected Contributor

I am now HappyInNewYork but want my old nickname back!!

This is stupid to have us change our names after many years being on this forum.

My Precious Shih-Tzu dog that died a few years ago photo is all that is left of me here now. 
I also want to shorten my nickname so it does not run into what I write.

I couldn't find where to change it myself. 

Just my opinion.

Respected Contributor

I did find where to change under our photo to the right of the post.

I changed to MKR14 as it "would not let me go back"to MKR11.

Yeah! At least I am not HappyInNewYork any longer.

Honored Contributor

You're showing up as MKR14 to me.

Respected Contributor

Thanks that's what I changed it to.

Have a great day!

Honored Contributor

@MKR14 - Next time, if it asks you to change your nickname, try putting your original back in.

I've had to put in a "new" nic every time I want to write a review or heart someone else's.  And each time I just put in my existing nic, hit "save" and it continues on.

There is no rhyme or reason to what's going on with this website now and nothing is being done to fix all the problems.  Not just here on the forums but all across the site.

If you go to something like the "Clearance" section and try to look at more than one brand, it brings up new items instead of clearance.  I've reported it, but nothing's been done, so now I just have to look at one brand at a time.

I don't know who they're paying to do their I.T. work, but whoever it is, they're not worth it!  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Venezia 

Me too, for a long time. I've given up, too much trouble.

I figure if QVC doesn't really care, why should I?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.