Super Contributor

New Lab Retriever in 'da house!

DH and I adopted a new boy yesterday. He's a yellow Lab that was picked up as a stray a week ago, Friday and became available for adoption yesterday. Poor guy...he was picked up and hauled in by animal control and was considered 'city property' until yesterday. I can't believe that no one had come forward to claim this gorgeous guy! He's two years old, full 100 percent Lab Retriever, and a real love-bug. I took him over to my vet yesterday morning immediately upon becoming his new " mommy", where he was given a full round of innoculations, checked for heart worm, and given his rabies shot. He is here at my feet right now, but goes back over to the vet Monday morning to be neutered. Then back home to us where we look forward to growing old with him by our side! DH and I have lived 20 years of life with Labs and dearly love the breed. Now we need to come up with a great name that will befit his noble character. ~ Just wanted to share my exciting news with our pet forum ladies ~. Smiley Happy