Contributor

I like him! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

are we still so naive to think that the hosts are our friends ?

they are gone if they are not selling according to their goals or I would imagine undesirable behavior 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

His name is Anthony Heywood, and yes, I agree that he is very good.

I don't want to get into the debate of "American citizen," but here goes.......Anthony was a QVC-UK host for several years before coming to the US.  Why does a British accent automatically make him any less American?  For all we know he could hold dual citizenship.  But even if he doesn't, or doesn't yet, he obviously brings a wealth of experience and talent to the job, making QVC-US that much better for us customers.

For all the complaints on this board about less than stellar QVC hosts, it must be apparent that it's not at all easy to hire truly good TV salespeople.  So QVC plucked one from their own roster, who happens to be British.  Good gracious.

Meredith Laurence, The Blue Jean Chef, holds dual Canadian and American citizenship.  Who knows when she received her American citizenship.  Was her talent and expertise a travesty to endure all those years?  No, she made QVC that much better.

Esteemed Contributor

From what I've seen thus far, the only thing padding of the host roster has accomplished is given a number of seasoned hosts their own Social Secretaries.

Honored Contributor

Someone here said he's from the Q across the pond. I've seen him, wtched him. He doesn't seem like he knows much of what he presents, he's hesitant. I don't think he's very good but this is my opinion.

Valued Contributor

@BrittanyRomance

I have to admit I only read the first line of your post because it's just too dense and long. If you must do a long piece, please break it into paragraphs so we can pause and breathe inbetween sentences.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Anthony and think he is doing a great job!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

From what I've seen thus far, the only thing padding of the host roster has accomplished is given a number of seasoned hosts their own Social Secretaries.

------------------------

I just don't see any reason to have a second host - or any person - playing social secretary on any QVC presentation.

Really, does anyone care what another QVC viewer posts during any random Q presentation?  Just seems like such a silly, unnecessary segment included in Q shows!!

Honored Contributor

I like a new host who was on last night during philosophy.i think her name is Courtney...she has dark skin coloring with long dark hair.She did a great job and had a pleasant voice and was enjoyable....her last name is not kondabi.

Esteemed Contributor

That Philosophy host was Courtney Webb.

But oh gosh, I do not agree with your assessment at all, especially as to vocals.