Honored Contributor

Need your gift help again please!

You guys were such a hit with my mom's birthday last year (I mean she loved everything you guys suggested Heart), that I am putting you back in service.  My baby sister has me stumped.  

Some quick facts, she homeschools two preteen girls in between taking them to acting gigs so she is definitely a mom on the go.  She is also a fitness freak and loves her running and I know she does yoga at home too.

Last year I went the spa route and gave her some beauty gifts.  She's very eco/health conscious in that nothing can have parabens or anything else that supposedly kills you these days so she's getting to be tough to buy for without getting too nuts.  Her husband is a gourmet amateur chef and electronics guru so she is pretty well set in those area too.

Any suggestions you have will be appreciated.  We usually keep sibling gifts to around $50.   

Thanks!        

Honored Contributor

Re: Need your gift help again please!

L'Occitane?

Honored Contributor

I've not heard of that @Sooner but I'll go look it up.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Laura14  QVC sells it but there is more on their website!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

How about a gift card for a massage or a mani pedi?

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ  I'm not sure where she and my sister like to go if they still do or if she has ever done a massage.  She's very high maintenance. 

This is one girl who has high standards when it comes to beauty outlets and products which is why I may stay away from that this year.  Every time I try and get her something like that, she never seems to stick with it.  Although she did love the hair towel I got her from QVC last year.  

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 What about a beautiful yoga mat with a yoga towel to compliment the mat?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

how about  a 3-ring notebook, with the seethrough pages, with one of the holders in the front of it?  add calendar, colored pens, pencils, sharpener.  kind of an on-the-go portable mini desk for all the things she has to tend to.  if you have a cool tote, do that too.

Honored Contributor

WEN
A vegetarian cookbook or one focused on vegetables
Josie Maran - argan oil
Honored Contributor

A planner from Erin Condren or Emily Ley