Honored Contributor

Re: Need your gift help again please!

@Laura14 wrote:

@NicksmomESQ  I'm not sure where she and my sister like to go if they still do or if she has ever done a massage.  She's very high maintenance. 

This is one girl who has high standards when it comes to beauty outlets and products which is why I may stay away from that this year.  Every time I try and get her something like that, she never seems to stick with it.  Although she did love the hair towel I got her from QVC last year.  

@Laura14.....You seem to know her likes and dislikes pretty well.  Don't understand why you are having a difficult time shopping for her.  If you know where she shops for beauty needs, go to that store and get a good sales person to help you.....or get her a gift card for that store and she can shop there when she wants to.  

Honored Contributor

Are you stalking me @Misplaced Parisian?  Smiley Wink  I just found a complete yoga set on Amazon that is a strong possibility.  Good idea!  It's on the list.

@bikerbabe  I've done that a couple times.  She likes it but hasn't kept it up so I've moved on.  But that was a good one for a while.

Not sure about the planners.  Her family is so wired that I don't think she does pen and paper anymore.  I on the other hand would love that and may keep those ideas for me.  Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal Wow.  That's a fabulous idea.  I might do this for myself.  I'm writing a book while working full time and squeeze in writing during the commute (bus)!  Thanks for the idea.  Love it.

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 Darling, I'm more connected that AT&T (which used to be their slogan decades ago)....so I pretty much know all!  I think she'd love a new mat, towel and maybe cool beverage bottle?  I've been known to have a glass of wine or two after my mat time.  Smiles. 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe  I honestly don't know her favorites because she is always switching and trying new things. She is one of those.  I know she loves Mac and I can do a gift card but I always kind of like to have an actual present if I can.  I'm kind of old fashioned.  

I think someone mentioned Josie Maran which I've never tried and of course just had a TSV but I'll take a look and see if it's something she might try.  She's gotten so difficult with her paraben paranoia that I almost don't want to go there anymore.  

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian  That is actually so perfect.  She is wine drinker.  I think a yoga mat set and maybe a bottle of wine may be the winner.  I have until the end of December but I think I may go with that if I don't find anything else in the meantime.  Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian  That is actually so perfect.  She is wine drinker.  I think a yoga mat set and maybe a bottle of wine may be the winner.  I have until the end of December but I think I may go with that if I don't find anything else in the meantime.  Thank you!

@Laura14 You are very kind.  I think she will love that gift.  You are giving from the heart with sincere love, thank you for doing that as it sends a lot of love out to the universe.  We need that.  Smiles.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@ShowMe  I honestly don't know her favorites because she is always switching and trying new things. She is one of those.  I know she loves Mac and I can do a gift card but I always kind of like to have an actual present if I can.  I'm kind of old fashioned.  

I think someone mentioned Josie Maran which I've never tried and of course just had a TSV but I'll take a look and see if it's something she might try.  She's gotten so difficult with her paraben paranoia that I almost don't want to go there anymore.  

How about fixing up a really nice gift basket filled with all kinds of healthy goodies.....include some nuts in with it, as nuts are healthy for us to eat....maybe salt free items.  

You could always get her some kind of bath salts to use when soaking after a long tiring day.  Then you could get her a lovely set of bath towels made from bamboo....I got my neighbor a lovely set of those for her birthday, and she loves them.  Believe they are made by Northern Nights.  

Honored Contributor

I love that @ShowMe!  I never thought of bamboo towels.  She would probably eat that up.  Thank you!!

Honored Contributor

Beekman on HSN has some nice beauty or cleaning as well as some food products on their web site. They are very much into health and ecology with their product line.