Honored Contributor

25th is a milestone.  Guess I'm the only one that looks up traditional gifts which is sterling silver.

If you like the idea of a picture, a SS frame would be nice.  I especially like ones that have the option to be hung on the wall as tabletop space can become scarce for some.  I always try to keep that in mind.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need Gift Suggestion

[ Edited ]

A 25th anniversary places them at least in their forties if not older.

They don't need ornaments or other dust collectors. 

Most likely they have collected enough "stuff" through the years.

I still like @PA Mom-mom's suggestion the most, if it can be done.

Also:  The Iris is the flower for a 25th Anniversary (just found that bit of info)

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@coffee drinker  I don't know where you live, but could you give them a tree or perennial or shrub they could plant and enjoy year after year?

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Digital picture frame

you can load pix from anywhere we have one  it's great 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

A 25th anniversary places them at least in their forties if not older.

They don't need ornaments or other dust collectors. 

Most likely they have collected enough "stuff" through the years.

I still like @PA Mom-mom's suggestion the most, if it can be done.

Also:  The Iris is the flower for a 25th Anniversary (just found that bit of info)

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@coffee drinker  I don't know where you live, but could you give them a tree or perennial or shrub they could plant and enjoy year after year?

@Cakers3  I didn't know that about irises! But they are so easy to grow and fit in nearly everywhere! Watch out for Siberian Iris. They are more invasive than Bearded Iris.

ETA: If you decide on a growing thing, make sure to arrange to plant or have it planted for them.

Super Contributor
I think an outdoor plant or planter could be a nice gift. I received a rose plant for a gift and somehow this beautiful Brandy shrub has survived my gardening skills, 2 boys, too many dogs to count. I think of my aunt every time I see it.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@coffee drinker  .. my brother and his wife just celebrated their 25th anniversary.   My sister-in-law's mother got them a couple gifts.  One of them was this picture frame from Amazon.  She put their wedding photo and a current photo of them in the frame.  

Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 8.35.41 PM.png

I got them this real rose dipped in sterling silver for $169.00 at eternityrose dot com.   It was really pretty.  My sister-in-law is really difficult to buy for but she loved it.

Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 8.44.13 PM.png

Honored Contributor
There are websites like Shutterfly where you can download the pics and they will turn them into calendars and other things. Also, personalizationmall.com has lots things you can personalize and many are useful and practical, not something they would already have.