Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

Hey lovemygrands,lovely grands, consider myself a pretty nice giving person.dont judge me on this please

What you consider yourself to be and what others are perceiving by your posts are vastly different.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

Years ago I had a coworker who was banned by QVC for returns. She was a recreational shopper who had a good income. She would have packages sent to work so her husband wouldn't see them. I think she looked at it as if the items were on approval and if it wasn't right it was gone. There may have been a lot of impulse buying with buyer's remorse. She was very particular about her clothes and hair.

Super Contributor

That happened  to my sister.  They ended up closing her account.  If a company offers 30 day return  policy, why would they send a letter? That's a risk they take since customers can't feel it or try on. No different then years back when it was big catalog shopping  (Sears, JCPenney, Fingerhut, Montgomery  wards)plus the host tell you that themselves. They persuade you to buy and what the heck, you can send it back. I heard that a few times over the super  preseason shopping event held just this last weekend.  So ladies,  don't give anyone ****** about returning items.

Respected Contributor
Thanks colover.i agree totally
Esteemed Contributor

I think your subject should be interesting to find that returning 65% of items received was unacceptable. You need to be held accountable for your purchases. I don't understand your anger. No retail store would allow such a high return rate without cancelling your account.

I only buy items that I definitely know I will keep. I don't buy clothing, shoes or handbags that might not fit or meet my expectations. I buy those items locally so if I don't like them I can return to the store. I refuse to pay return shipping and handling charges. That would end up costing $$$$ and that is not my way to throw away money.

I think it is a sign that you need to be more aware of your purchases before you hit the button to buy.  The hosts say you can return any item in 30 days but that doesn't make it ok to return everything. I don't know your age but you need to be held accountable for your decisions. Calm down and think about it.

Esteemed Contributor

There are returns, and there are excessive returns.

Why should any company put up with a customer who consistently abuses the return policy no matter what that return policy states?

If it was your business, and you had one or several customers abusing your return policy, would you try to keep them around, or would you tell them to shop elsewhere?

Keep in mind, the only reason any business is in business, is to make money.

It doesn't matter if it's a local mom and pop store, or a mega billion dollar corporation.

Yes, the hosts say that you have 30 days to return items, but that does not mean that the customer then had cart blanch to abuse that policy.

You allow people to do that, you won't be in business for very long.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor
Omg ppl,move on.something more interesting fyi,I am in my early 60 s very level headed,and wise with my money.so drop it!!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:
Omg ppl,move on.something more interesting fyi,I am in my early 60 s very level headed,and wise with my money.so drop it!!!!!

You're the one who started this thread, and kept harping on it.

You're just upset that 99% of the responses were not "Oh, poor baby! How dare the big, bad, mean, evil, bully QVC do that to you!".

You thought that you were going to get sympathy, and was shocked to get called out on to the carpet instead.

Too bad.

That's the risk one takes when one starts a thread.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor
Bla bla bla.never again
Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

Take a step back, cool off, breathe deep and make yourself happy spending your time, and money with another vendor.

Perhaps you can be a smarter shopper with the experiences, the issues (be it size, fit, cut or color)  you've had with the Q resulting in returns.

Let those be the guide to shopping with more intent and a broader understanding of how best to shop successfully online.

Don't fret, or give Q another thought.....rearview mirror my friend - put it in your rearview mirror.

As a person who spent a career in a variety of industries as a client service coordinator - angry calls are part of the day - CSRs whilst they don't love it - can brush it off...don't worry they already forgot your earful.  Really.