Trusted Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Nancy Snyderman resigns from NBC

Awwww. NOT!

Honored Contributor

Personally she just struck me the wrong way...she may be terribly bright etc but...ughhh. then after her actions regarding the quarantine. ..that just solidified my views...I know some here have met her...i wish her luck....just not as my doc!
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Trusted Contributor

I am sad to see her go; what I find sad is those who judge her harshly would not admit they have made mistakes and wouldn't want to be judged that harshly.

Valued Contributor

That turned out to be one expensive bowl of soup! It cost her job and her reputation with many people. She can get another job, it will be harder to win back her reputation.
Respected Contributor

Just part of a larger problem of those who think the rules don't apply to them.

Super Contributor

The last report I saw her do was on peanut allergies. Her behavior was odd and she was slurring her words.

The new guy in charge of the NBC news division probably helped her make her decision to ""resign"".

Super Contributor

On 3/13/2015 LizAnne said:

The last report I saw her do was on peanut allergies. Her behavior was odd and she was slurring her words.

The new guy in charge of the NBC news division probably helped her make her decision to "resign".

Yikes, I heard that too... Not good.

Super Contributor

On 3/12/2015 game-on said:

I am sad to see her go; what I find sad is those who judge her harshly would not admit they have made mistakes and wouldn't want to be judged that harshly.

Sure I've made mistakes. Haven't we all? But I don't think any of my mistakes had potentially dire consequences for public health and the safety of lots of people. And her total arrogance about it made it that much worse.

Honored Contributor

She has already taken another job in the academic world.