Super Contributor

My son in law found Corky's Ribs at our locate Wamart yesterday!!! OMG, they were so good...{#emotions_dlg.laugh} my mouth was watering for some GOOD ribs for sometime now...

Honored Contributor

I have always been curious about these ribs...but each time I read reviews here... they are not good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

I shop Walmart all the time....I will look for them....Thanks....

Honored Contributor

I ordered them a LONG time ago and they were pretty good. But, from what I've read over recent years, they went the way of the crapcakes (which also were good at first).

But my grocery store (a West Coast chain) makes ribs that are just as good so I get them when they are on ad. It's usually $10.99 (used to be $7.99!) each, as long as you purchased two racks.

When it's on ad like that I get two racks, cut each one in half, wrap in cellophane, and freeze them. Then I vacuum seal each half-rack and keep them in the freezer for when I might feel like eating ribs. Works out great that way, I get a good price, and don't have to deal with a whole bunch of them at once. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I've seen Corky's ribs in a vacuum-sealed package at Costco. Probably a larger package than that sold at Walmart.