Respected Contributor

Re: Nancy Snyderman resigns from NBC

On 3/13/2015 RetRN said:
On 3/13/2015 SydneyH said:

May be she'll end up at the network that shall not be named, lol.

I guess you mean---MSNBC.

That would be a good fit!

Super Contributor

On 3/12/2015 game-on said:

I am sad to see her go; what I find sad is those who judge her harshly would not admit they have made mistakes and wouldn't want to be judged that harshly.

She used to do interesting reports but I don't think we've seen her since she went stupid on everybody and didn't stay home & observe quarantine and we only watch NBC now and then. SMH at the holier than thou perfect angels we have on these boards tho.........Dr. Snyderman will do well no doubt now, naysayers or not.

Honored Contributor

On 3/13/2015 LizAnne said:

The last report I saw her do was on peanut allergies. Her behavior was odd and she was slurring her words.

The new guy in charge of the NBC news division probably helped her make her decision to "resign".

The NY Daily News reported she was rumored to be drunk.

For a time we lived in the same town. Our social circles overlapped as well as my husband's career. I met her no less than 10 times. My husband knew her professionally. Sometimes she'd act as if she had no idea who you were, while other times she'd act like you were best friends. I will say, she had a presence whether it was at a party or the grocery store.

Super Contributor

On 3/13/2015 lulu2 said:

The last report I saw her do was on peanut allergies. Her behavior was odd and she was slurring her words.

The new guy in charge of the NBC news division probably helped her make her decision to "resign".

For a time we lived in the same town. Our social circles overlapped as well as my husband's career. I met her no less than 10 times. My husband knew her professionally. Sometimes she'd act as if she had no idea who you were, while other times she'd act like you were best friends. I will say, she had a presence whether it was at a party or the grocery store.

Interesting. I remember her from GMA years ago. She had a baby during her time there and named him after Charlie Gibson who she thought so much of. Unfortunately, I think fame went to her head.

Honored Contributor

On 3/13/2015 lulu2 said:

Interesting. I remember her from GMA years ago. She had a baby during her time there and named him after Charlie Gibson who she thought so much of. Unfortunately, I think fame went to her head.

Her son Charlie is the only child she had with her second husband. Her 2 girls were from her first marriage. I think(?) she was pregnant with her second child when she divorced her first husband.

edit:

One of her daughters is adopted. She did a segment about her daughter and her meeting the birth mother.

Super Contributor

Doesn't she have an adopted daughter?

Respected Contributor

...well it took a long time to hammer out that buy out.

Honored Contributor

Never liked her, glad she's gone.

Honored Contributor

I liked her, but it's a position that also doesn't mean a whole lot to me, so from that point of view it's kind of a so what to me. Further, I don't even know what her medical specialty is - hope she does use it well wherever she lands.

As for the quarantine issue - that quarantine never was going to do anything to make my world safer. It was a political move by governors who were pandering instead of leading.

Honored Contributor

Saw that yesterday. Good riddance to bad rubbish.