Honored Contributor

Nancy has changed, lost confidence or something, I think since Erin Mosley has come on board for Diamonique it's diminished her gem expert edge. I think Nancy is just trying to solidify her place at the Q and sometime she just tries too hard. That being said, I like to see Nancy model the fashions because she closer to my height and size.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornback

[ Edited ]

I enjoy Nancy's presentations.  

She seems knowledgeable, well spoken and organized.  

No hard sell, no screaming, no personal sob stories, and has mastered the English language.

Works for me.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Frequent Contributor

It's Jane Treacy that really needs to retire 😱

Respected Contributor

I like Nancy, It's Kerstin that I can not watch and change the channel as soon as I see or hear her.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

I'm fine with Nancy as long as she DOES NOT SING.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornback

[ Edited ]

@hyacinth003 wrote:

I'm fine with Nancy as long as she DOES NOT SING.

Hyacinth

Or laugh................

Honored Contributor

Jane Treacy is my favorite host!

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ- I like Jane...she works hard and knowledgeable about products....but I do hate Jane's jam...I get embarrassed for her but she seems to enjoy it!

Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ- I like Jane...she works hard and knowledgeable about products....but I do hate Jane's jam...I get embarrassed for her but she seems to enjoy it!

Yeah, I have only seen it once and it was a bit hokey, but she is so enthusiastic and knowledgeable I kind of have to forgive her! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Every time I have seen Nancy she is very pleasant. Sandra used to be easy to watch but she has changed and not for the best. She was with Renee tonight and I don't think she showed the colors of the TSV and went on and on about nothing to do with the TSV. I had to turn off the channel.