Valued Contributor

Watched a show with Nancy and Alberti, she kept talking about 

how cute she looked in everything presented.  Said she was buying everything,  horrible.  Alberti kept trying  redirect her. Could not get to colors because she was talking so much about herself.  

First time I had seen her.

Contributor

Alberti is awesome. One of my favorites.

Respected Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornback

[ Edited ]

She's never been one of my favorites.....used to sing and dance a lot and the constant use of all righteeeee used to drive me nuts (Leah does that one, too)......she seems like a very nice person, but I really don't watch her anymore.....Alberti does a great job.

Trusted Contributor

I love Nancy Hornback.  She's one of my favorite hosts.  While I'm not saying the OP is incorrect in what she saw, I don't recall ever seeing her act the way the OP has described.  Now, the one for me that thinks she looks "cute" in everything is Kerstin -- and I absolutely cannot watch her.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornback

[ Edited ]

I change the channel, That goes for Albany too. 

Honored Contributor

@12andcounting wrote:

I love Nancy Hornback.  She's one of my favorite hosts.  While I'm not saying the OP is incorrect in what she saw, I don't recall ever seeing her act the way the OP has described.  Now, the one for me that thinks she looks "cute" in everything is Kerstin -- and I absolutely cannot watch her.

Roger that !

Honored Contributor

Didn't see that show.

Generally, I like what I think of as the new and improved Nancy. 

Alberti is cute, but I've never been tempted to buy anything as he presents.

Interesting  how different people and different personalities appeal to different people.

Respected Contributor

We all have our own preferences.  No need to knock hard-working people at their jobs.  These are people with feelings, individuals with their own techniques.  No need to compare.  Best to just watch who you enjoy and go ahead and make positive comments.  Leave out the put downs or negativity. 

Honored Contributor

I buy because of the product, not the host. It could be Daffy Duck for all I care.

Respected Contributor

I like Nancy.

I think she's a great host.