Honored Contributor

Re: Name of jewelry designer that used to be on Q years ago.

[ Edited ]

And do you remember Angela Cummings?  She had a rather organic style.  I bought, but regrettably sent back, one of her bracelets.  I wish I'd kept it.

Here are some examples of her work.  I'm not sure if the pendant ever sold on QVC but I do remember the bracelet (this isn't the one I bought & returned - I would have kept this one).

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

And do you remember Angela Cummings?  She had a rather organic style.  I bought, but regrettably sent back, one of her bracelets.  I wish I'd kept it.

Here are some examples of her work.  I'm not sure if the pendant ever sold on QVC but I do remember the bracelet.

I have the bracelet with matching ring! 

Trusted Contributor

I too have not purchased jewelry from the Q in a very long time.  They used to have wonderful pieces and it was a delight to watch and see many different designers talking about their pieces and the inspiration.  They have drastically changed their business model.  Now, they have the mundane.

Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@missy1 wrote:

Tacori is what I miss. 

He had beautiful things and well made.  I was a huge fan of Judith Jack marcasite as when you were expected to wear a suit to work I was usually in grey or black so her pieces worked beautifully with whatver I was wearing.  I still have them and to me they are still beautiful and in style.

OMG, I used to love marcasite and still do. They used to have marcasite on all the time and I haven't seen them show any jewelry with marcasite in years. Though to be fair I really don't watch the Q much anymore at all. If forgot all about Judith Jack and then right before Christmas my daughter got an email from another ETSY store owner (my daughter owns her own ETSY store doing monograms) well anyway this seller sold a bunch of Judith Jack vintage marcasite and she asked my daughter if she would be willing to do a trade. She liked a couple of my daughters products and told her she could pick anything out of her inventory if she was willing to trade. My daughter immediately took her up on that and got two beautiful rings! I can't believe you just mentioned that, what a coincidence.

Oh my goodness I am verklempt! . . . how lovely that your daughter enjoys Judith Jack jewelry as to me it was always so well made and so beautiful.  You could wear it to work or to a social function.  I still have every piece of her collection I ever purchased and I have a ton as I used to walk through Neiman Marcus to get to where I was really going in a mall by where I worked and I bought quite a few pieces there too . . . oh my goodness it warms my heart to remember those good times!  Thank you for those fond memories!  Heart

Honored Contributor

I miss Tacori.

I lost one Tacori stud earring.  I haven't found anything that even comes close that I would buy.

Honored Contributor

Von Maur and Nordstrom sell Judith Jack.  Pretty things.

Nadri used to be on QVC too.  I have a few Nadri bracelets and hoops. 

Honored Contributor

I've had good luck with Q's brand of marcasite - Suspicion.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

I loved Joe Esposito's line too and I still own many pieces.  Sadly my favorite onyx ring broke when I dropped it on tile.  I always wanted to replace the onyx because the ring is a heavy chunk of silver.  Don't see jewelry like that on the Q anymore. 

Honored Contributor

@brii wrote:

Oh my goodness @brii, I haven't shopped in those stores for so long I didn't realize anyone carried the Judith Jack line anymore.  Even though my pieces are very old I think they still stand up to the test of time . . . at least I hope so . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@brii wrote:

Oh my goodness @brii, I haven't shopped in those stores for so long I didn't realize anyone carried the Judith Jack line anymore.  Even though my pieces are very old I think they still stand up to the test of time . . . at least I hope so . . . Smiley Happy

@momtochloe, I don't know what their online inventory is of Judith Jack.  They do have a good selection in the store.

I bet your pieces are lovely.