Esteemed Contributor

Young police officer on scene really stopped this attack.  Looks like the suspect will be able to be interrogated.  

Esteemed Contributor
Thank goodness for police officers!
Honored Contributor

There was another thread on it yesterday,i guess it got closed.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I’m a proud New Yorker.It breaks my heart 💔 to see all the violence in the world. We must not let the terrorists win. We have to stand tall & proud. 

Our politics is unimportant in the grand scheme of things. What matters is our humanity!! We must not let the cowardly acts of these animals control or deter us.

We are New Yorkers.We are Americans.We are citizens of the world 🌎.WE ARE STRONG WHEN WE STAND TOGETHER!!

Honored Contributor

Born and raised NYC girl, Dad worked up the street from where the incident happened and DH currently works 3 block's away.

#NYC Strong

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I’m a proud New Yorker.It breaks my heart 💔 to see all the violence in the world. We must not let the terrorists win. We have to stand tall & proud. 

Our politics is unimportant in the grand scheme of things. What matters is our humanity!! We must not let the cowardly acts of these animals control or deter us.

We are New Yorkers.We are Americans.We are citizens of the world 🌎.WE ARE STRONG WHEN WE STAND TOGETHER!!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

It's a very sad time for our children and grand children.I just don't understand the hatred.I wish these unhappy people would recognize that all of the lost lives and heartache will never bring understanding to their cause.

Valued Contributor

Re: NYC terror attack

[ Edited ]

Look to Europe.

Edited to say, this was always coming.

Esteemed Contributor

Not a New  Yorker but proud.  Amazing and resilant people. And if I may add-- I feel much safer knowing there are those out there willing to " BE WATCHFUL."   And this is from a mother who on 9-11 had four daughters in the four locations that were hit by the terrorists.  You can only  imagine that day for me and my family.  And this is also from a second generation American whose family escaped the terrors of Europe, came here and appreciated and gave back to the country that saved them. My grandparents greatest gift was coming here so generation to generation we could  Pay It Forward.  And if this looks political...  what isn't these days. 

Honored Contributor

When I saw the video of the perp walking around the street with his "guns", I was thinking how terrified everyone must have been, just watching and not able to do anything.

How brave of that officer to walk right into the danger.

I love NYC, it broke my heart.

Regular Contributor

@dex wrote:

It's a very sad time for our children and grand children.I just don't understand the hatred.I wish these unhappy people would recognize that all of the lost lives and heartache will never bring understanding to their cause.

For this terrorist, we think we know the cause. For the Vegas terrorist, we still don't know the cause. I think these people are more than unhappy. There's definite brain malfunction.