Honored Contributor

Re: NOTIFICATIONS AND HEARTS

@Bridgegal wrote:

I got a notification 15 minutes ago.

@Bridgegal......did you try to open it up to read it????

It is showing I have hearts, but when I try to see who is giving them, that is when there is nothing.....but the message from the Q.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe  - It seems to be back to working for me (both the hearts and the notifications).  Maybe they fixed it already?

ETA:  Ha!  It just stopped working again!  I'm giving up for the day.  I'll try later on tonight maybe.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@ShowMe  - It seems to be back to working for me (both the hearts and the notifications).  Maybe they fixed it already?

ETA:  Ha!  It just stopped working again!  I'm giving up for the day.  I'll try later on tonight maybe.

@Venezia......yep, very frustrating.  BETH just mentioned me on one of the 3 threads I have going.  Need to find it and see what she has to say.

The same thing is happening to me again.

Honored Contributor

Beth did respond and said that it is fixed now.  I have asked her to keep an eye on the thread I started to Mods.....  Hopefully it has been fixed so we can know who has replied to our posts.

Respected Contributor

Yes, it seems Notifications is not working again. 

Honored Contributor

Try clicking twice.  First click, it says I have none.  Click a second or two later and they are all there.