Regular Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Total success, both for the designer and for the wearer (Kendall Jenner).  They are well aware of the lack of aesthetics and acutely aware of the buzz that will be created by wearing.  Mission accomplished.  It is not about what they look like, but will it create publicity/exposure.  Nothing but a play for attention not astute fashion sense.

"Exposure"?  Nice word choice! 

Football is my favorite season.
Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy. Lol ...I’d leave a bit more material there also and probably should everywhere else too.

Trusted Contributor

I think some runway styles, just like some of the outrageous hair and makeup, that you see stylists show, aren’t really meant to transfer to real life. 

They’re more examples, of a designer/stylists creativity.  The styles may be adapted, for real life, but, I don’t think the most outrageous,  are intended for streetwear 🤪

Honored Contributor

@Hawkfan83@I think you are on to something big...The EXPOSURE line.You could make a killing selling garments at high end prices with little fabric costs.It could be good for the environment too which should capture the hearts of the evironmemtalist.Less in the landfills and factory pollution etc.

Honored Contributor

ROFL!!!  I had a hard time stopping my laughter because the model seems so seriously into them..... ohdearJesus..... Woman LOLWoman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

@LdyBugz wrote:

This look gives us a whole new meaning to the phrase "Once they're gone, they're gone"!  Smiley Very Happy

It’s nearly gone as the model is attempting to wear it! 😉

Honored Contributor

how ugly and just plain stupid

Valued Contributor

Cocaine.

Honored Contributor

@dex may have hit on the purpose. Boy or girl? Other than that, I can't find a purpose.

Trusted Contributor

Definitely a summer look!!Woman Wink