Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to one of the new hosts Rosina Grosso .... I haven’t seen her in a while & thought she might have gone on maternity leave to have her baby 👶 .... does anyone know? ..... THANKS 😃

Respected Contributor

Rosina did indeed go on maternity leave early. She was scheduled for more shows in August and about a week ago other hosts were given those hours on the Program Guide. She previously stated that her boy was due in September.

Respected Contributor

Who?

Esteemed Contributor

@banned again wrote:

Rosina did indeed go on maternity leave early. She was scheduled for more shows in August and about a week ago other hosts were given those hours on the Program Guide. She previously stated that her boy was due in September.

@banned again  ..... THANKS so much for your reply ... I hope all is well with Mom & baby 👶 

Honored Contributor

@January121  Rosina seems to be back.  She's on the Program Guide for a show tomorrow, 11/23, on Q2 at 11:00am.  It's an Affinity Diamond show.

Honored Contributor

Oh, thank you for the alert!

I'll be happy to see Rosina's show.

Love all three of the newest hosts.  

Excellent from the beginning, being new, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I had no idea who she was.  I've never seen or heard of her.  I went to her Instagram page and she has on there that she's a QVC host and a real estate agent in Florida.  Her son is adorable.