Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Good grief, this again...lol.   The vast majority don't care enough about this to stop shopping with QVC.  Not for a week, not even for a day.  

@chrystaltree   LOL  Considering whatever is said by a host will only affect a newbie anyway.

Brace yourself-this will not be the last thread.

Cat Moon Walk GIF - Cat Moon Walk Cute - Discover & Share GIFs

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Anyone interested in reading about the new customer free shipping deal type COUPON in the search box and then scroll down to the fine print. There you will see what it is officially all about.

15 item limit.

15 purchase limt.

@SilleeMee 

I followed your instructions (thanks) and boy do they hide the fine print! I never would have found it on my own. Disclosures like this are printed in what we used to call mice type. 

SK was wrong (gasp) as pointed out. I wonder how clearly the rules are explained to potential customers.  I don't remember any host giving this disclaimer,some may but I don't watch enough.

Regular Contributor

I don't think the hosts even know what the coupon says. Shawn said new customers get free shipping on everything until Jan 31 and today Rick said 15 items.  They just get so excited to talk about that they don't think about what they are saying. 

Honored Contributor

Free shipping for new customers doesn't bother me.

If QVC offered me free shipping plus 15 free items, I can't think of anything I'd want.