Honored Contributor

Re: N95 Mask Success

[ Edited ]

@Porcelain wrote:

This education is great. Please keep it coming. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to let me know this information about N95 masks with valves.

If you have one and want to wear it, don't just wear it by itself like I did. Put on a surgical mask as well so you can protect others.

@Porcelain 

If I had not seen the mask class on the news I would have not known that. They were showing what types of masks are out there explaining which ones were best to wear. I think the disposable blue 3 ply paper masks with elastic earloops with nose clip to keep it from falling down work best for me. The others I have tried fall down so don't want to keep touching it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

This education is great. Please keep it coming. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to let me know this information about N95 masks with valves.

If you have one and want to wear it, don't just wear it by itself like I did. Put on a surgical mask as well so you can protect others.

@Porcelain 

If I had not seen the mask class on the news I would have not known that. They were showing what types of masks are out there explaining which ones were best to wear. I think the disposable blue 3 ply paper masks with elastic earloops with nose clip to keep it from falling down work best for me. The others I have tried fall down so don't want to keep touching it.

I really like the 3 ply disposable surgical masks too. That's what I normally wear. Sometimes my glasses fog. But when I get the nose piece just right they don't.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

I noticed yesterday that my dentist was wearing 2 masks.  I like the disposables best and I don't need them that often.