Super Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@bonappetit 

I was venting is that OK with you, wow ever hear of compassion

@bonappetit wrote:

FYI........We know you have alot of problems/issues.

Like many, I have compassion fatigue.

Super Contributor

Some people & life drain you of compassion. Esp. these days.

Honored Contributor

You guys are going to pile on @I am still oxox again? How boring. Maybe find a new hobby.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@bonappetit 

I was venting is that OK with you, wow ever hear of compassion

@bonappetit wrote:

FYI........We know you have alot of problems/issues.

@I am still oxox , Sometimes compassion is in short supply here. I hope the new year is better for you. 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:
My 2020 started on 12/23/19 when I inhaled floral foam that sent me to Urgent Care, I got worse second visit to urgent care on 12/26 was diagnosed with bronchitis and given antibiotics, I got worse went to urgent care again the following Saturday and finally to the ER on 12-31 I spent 8 nights in isolation with double pbeunomia and flu B. It too several months to recover. Covid hit mid March B was working at home and we isolated. In June life let up a little, we got to g away for a few days. Fast forward to early October when I break my hip, I am still recovering.
I feel like I have missed so much this year, here is an early wish for 2021 May it be healthy and peaceful for you

May your 2021 be healthy and peaceful as well. Hopefully you got your bad luck out of the way all at once. Hopefully everyone did. Wouldn't it be great if 2021 could be as wonderful as 2020 was lousy?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Regular Contributor

@camelot wrote:

Some people & life drain you of compassion. Esp. these days.

Debbie Downer.

Respected Contributor

Wishing you peace and good health in 2021.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ :🙏🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@Vivian : Sending you-🙏🤗❤️

Respected Contributor

Wow, so sorry to hear @I am still oxox . You've def. been through a lot. Hope you are doing well now.  I didn't realize floral foam was so toxic. Good to know!