Honored Contributor

This is why I always wear tops with prints😏

Honored Contributor

Amazon has "Ladies' Dining Bibs"..........(but I'd rather wear a plastic raincoat when I eat)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I got some new kitchen towels and was thinking I should make myself a bib. 

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Unless you are posting a serious subject----I know I'm in for a good laugh.

Never miss one of your posts.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Musings........

[ Edited ]

They make adult bibs.

I found these on Amazon for less than $20 for a set of four.

bib.jpg

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I love reading all your posts, but you have outdone yourself with this one!  I am one of those people who somehow manages to slop myself with almost anything I eat.

DH is the same way.  I finally broke down a few years back and bought two adult bibs to use at home.  So sick of dealing with stains and ruined clothes.  Of course, when we eat out it’s back to normal...

Respected Contributor

Funny.

This so reminded me of the picture years ago with the little boy eating his bowl of spaghetti.  It was all over his face but he sure enjoyed eating it with his fingers and eating his food.

Moral

It is not how clean you eat but that you enjoy eating.

Honored Contributor

Omg...that is so funny.   We all have our challenges...LOL   You could try tucking your napkin in likea bib.  I do that when I eat something with sauce or gravy.  I wear a lot of white shirts and white tees and one drop of food can ruin them.  So I tuck a  napkin in like I'm 5 years old.  Drives sister nuts! LOL     But at least I'm not ruining white tops or walking around after lunch with a stain on my shirt.  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 @I love your posts....I think you are probably not a messy eater but you choose foods that are messy to eat.

Honored Contributor

I like to blame it on the boobage...