Honored Contributor

Music: Any Eagles Fans?

[ Edited ]

Please add your favorites!

Eagles perform "Hotel California" at the 1998 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony - YouTube

This performance includes Joe Walsh and Don Felder!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

One of my top 5 groups of all time.   I lost count of how many times I saw them live.   

Honored Contributor

Gives me chills...memories of great times gone by. Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Music: Any Eagles Fans?

[ Edited ]

LOVE!! The Eagles!!

Valued Contributor

Talk to my husband about this band, one of his top favorites. I'll show him this link, thanks!

Me, I skipped an Eagles concert in 1977, to go see Willie. And I'm not a country fan mostly, but I like his music.

Honored Contributor

Eagles Take It Easy Live at Hall of Fame Induction (1998) - YouTube

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Hotel California used to play a lot in the little bar/restaurant where I was first a waitress out of school.

Loved that song. Good memories for me too. 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Nomore wrote:

Talk to my husband about this band, one of his top favorites. I'll show him this link, thanks!

Me, I skipped an Eagles concert in 1977, to go see Willie. And I'm not a country fan mostly, but I like his music.

@Nomore 

No apologies necessary, I've been to Eagles concerts and also did an RV road trip to see Willie at a Farm Aid concert.

Loved them all, I love all genres of music.

Honored Contributor

One of my all-time favorite concerts.   So much incredible talent.

Honored Contributor

Love their music.  I've seen them live a few times.

Hotel California

Lyin eyes

One of These Nights

Heartache Tonight

Love. Will Keep us Alive