Esteemed Contributor

I still love their music.  I’ve seen them a few times.

Trusted Contributor

The Eagles are my all-time favorite group. Every member of that band was unbelievable. 

Valued Contributor

Love them since the 70's and have seen them many times. Back in the 2000's DH and I traveled the country going to Don Henley solo concerts.  We ran into him at the Milwaukee airport and that's a memory I will hold dear forever, he was just so nice.  I have a picture DH and I took with him after a show in Clearwater, Florida, such GREAT memories!

Honored Contributor

LOVE the EAGLES!!!!!

No one sang Take It Easy like Randy Meisner!  He left the Eagles early to be with his family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ry6aI3_V2A

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@sunsetbeach wrote:

Love them since the 70's and have seen them many times. Back in the 2000's DH and I traveled the country going to Don Henley solo concerts.  We ran into him at the Milwaukee airport and that's a memory I will hold dear forever, he was just so nice.  I have a picture DH and I took with him after a show in Clearwater, Florida, such GREAT memories!

@sunsetbeach 

Oh, lucky you!

His reputation is that he's a really nice guy!

....And he's hot!....oops, did I say that outloud? LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I do remember hearing the Eagles for the 1st time in 1972 or 1973 , they had a sound that was rock  and a little country  with tremendous harmony . It was a new sound .

Loved what I heard , tunes with hook lines  would get in your head and you and everybody  would   be singing outloud to their songs !

Trusted Contributor

The first song by the Eagles that I can remember liking:

Tequila Sunrise 

Another favorite: 

New Kid in Town 

Respected Contributor

My favorite:

I Can't Tell You Why (2013 Remaster) - YouTube

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Trusted Contributor
Love love love them!!
Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

LOVE the EAGLES!!!!!

No one sang Take It Easy like Randy Meisner!  He left the Eagles early to be with his family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ry6aI3_V2A

See the source image

Take It Easy is my all time favorite.  Just came across this version a couple of days ago, actually, featuring Jackson Browne who co-wrote the song with Glenn Frey, and Linda Ronstadt.  I prefer live versions and this is excellent.

Take It Easy