Trusted Contributor

Re: Murder Suspects Turn Themselves In

@stevieb wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@liliblu wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Just as with all age groups and all types of people, there are those who are good and solid, there are those that try their best but struggle and there are those that are pretty much rotten to the core...  Personally, I will not be relying on kids like the ones in question here to take care of me in my dotage... It's important to try to help as many people in need as is possible, but there are and need to be limits and priorities... Watching their behavior, watching them clearly finding joy in tormenting an old man, sorry, this bunch has exceeded the limit... 

This is what bothers me.  The idea that you can identify who is rotten to the core.  You can't.  

People who think this way have certain "markers" that signal an undesirable. 

Bingo... And those markers are acting like animals in the wild chasing down their prey and then beating it into submission until it falls, hits its head and dies... Those are my markers... And yes, I believe it's not unfair to say these children (you know, with their unformed brains...) acted in a way that makes it not an illogical conclusion that they are just plain rotten... Others are certainly free to draw their own conclusions...

Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself? Because I don't particularly care.

Respected Contributor

sigh

why fight over stuff?

they will poof the thread

some of us might be interested in the subject yet its gone

and don't think your continuing to post and want others to be your way is a discussion.  it's not.

state your opinion.   done

help us all out please

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

I didn't see the interview of the mother of the 14-year-old girl, but there is some reporting on it online. Basically she said her daughter had never sneaked out of the house before, and she's under the influence of new bad friends.

So that's what she said. Woman Wink