Esteemed Contributor

Mr. Rodgers Look For The Helpers

is wonderful. But I am so proud of those that take it further to be the helpers. True American Grit. Some wonderful stories coming out about what people are doing selflessly.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

Re: Mr. Rodgers Look For The Helpers

I saw the attributed quote of Mr.Rodgers last night on Facebook and have to admit, it warmed my heart.  

And along those lines, a few younger girls posted on our church Facebook page that they were going to the grocery and wanted to know if anyone in the at risk group needed groceries.  If so, they would get the list via email and drop the groceries off at their house.  What a very nice sentiment!  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mr. Rodgers Look For The Helpers

@pitdakota wrote:

I saw the attributed quote of Mr.Rodgers last night on Facebook and have to admit, it warmed my heart.  

And along those lines, a few younger girls posted on our church Facebook page that they were going to the grocery and wanted to know if anyone in the at risk group needed groceries.  If so, they would get the list via email and drop the groceries off at their house.  What a very nice sentiment!  

Those young girls are exactly the example we need instead of grown adults freaking out.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.