Regular Contributor

@millies daughter Lisa has never had an animal in her life.  She rented out stables, etc. to people that had farm animals and pretended they were hers to increase her business $$.  People are so gullible and naive.

Respected Contributor
@San Antonio Gal..👍🏼.. thank u!
Trusted Contributor

... Lordy!!  My head is spinning!! 

Respected Contributor

Gosh, so much obsession with Lisa, let her live her life already!

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@Zhills wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I don't see how she can afford to live somewhere else while she's paying monthly for that farm.  Seems like they both would live there until it's sold.  They are both unemployed now.  

Jeffrey Lawrence is a skilled contractor in the Home Improvement Space, operating under the renowned company Coventry Contractors based in Pennsylvania.

His net worth is only 2 million!

@Zhills   I was hoping someone would say something good about Lisa's husband. Don't know why some Posters think he is a bum. Maybe Lisa's is after his money.

Why would she be after his money? She has plenty of her own. By looking at his bio, he doesn't look all that solvent.

@Effie54  what is your problem? I was kidding. My goodness!!!!

@Sage04  I laughed at your joke 🤣

I can never get behind all the speculation about LR and even worse the remarks about "it's obvious why he lives in her house" and blah blah blah.

I didn't know Mrs. Kravitz had so many siblings.🤣

Poking and picking at people unknown, speculating the worse as if hoping their nonsense gossip is true.

Yeesh. More than one Enquirer Queen around here jostling for the crown.

In the end they are just answers to questions nobody asked.🙄

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@KKlim wrote:
@Zhills. Innocent question here.. but if her husband was as successful that u said he was …. Why would he go to get a job at Lisa’s Pottstown farm and online business model (thru his daughter) that was already employed there? Also, why did her entire company of employees get dismantled when he came on board?

@KKlim  - Exactly.  If he had his own construction business, why was he on Lisa's payroll and living under her roof?  I think the answer is obvious.

Would you have the same suspicions if his name was "Jane" and her name was Larry?"   A woman giving up her company to live under a man's payroll ect.......

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor
@beckyb1012, I was about to Post the same thing about if things were reversed.
No one knows if his construction co did some or all of the renovations. No one knows how long they were dating and then decided that he would join her business.

Some of these Posts are so funny that they make me laugh. Lisa was of sound mind while working at QVC now she's crazy for falling in love with Jeff. Saw a picture someone posted recently and you can see that they are truly in love. Some people can fake that but from what I've seen, it's true love.

Never got involved in Threads about Lisa over the years, but I couldn't resist these lol
Trusted Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@Zhills wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I don't see how she can afford to live somewhere else while she's paying monthly for that farm.  Seems like they both would live there until it's sold.  They are both unemployed now.  

Jeffrey Lawrence is a skilled contractor in the Home Improvement Space, operating under the renowned company Coventry Contractors based in Pennsylvania.

His net worth is only 2 million!

@Zhills   I was hoping someone would say something good about Lisa's husband. Don't know why some Posters think he is a bum. Maybe Lisa's is after his money.

Why would she be after his money? She has plenty of her own. By looking at his bio, he doesn't look all that solvent.

@Effie54  what is your problem? I was kidding. My goodness!!!!

@Sage04  I laughed at your joke 🤣

I can never get behind all the speculation about LR and even worse the remarks about "it's obvious why he lives in her house" and blah blah blah.

I didn't know Mrs. Kravitz had so many siblings.🤣

Poking and picking at people unknown, speculating the worse as if hoping their nonsense gossip is true.

Yeesh. More than one Enquirer Queen around here jostling for the crown.

In the end they are just answers to questions nobody asked.🙄

Gladys Kravitz...oh my...Samantha did keep her busy peering out her window didn't she? 

Until her husband was forced to take a peek and of course everything was normal then. He would give her that you are seeing things again look and didn't she faint a few times? 

Anyway, Bewitched sure did spawn a lot of memorable characters like Paul Lynde playing Endora's brother, Uncle Arthur....

Esteemed Contributor
@jackiejenny I still watch Bewitched. I preferred the first Gladys Kravitz. She was the best.
Trusted Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:
@jackiejennyI still watch Bewitched. I preferred the first Gladys Kravitz. She was the best.

I agree and I liked the first Darrin the best also...****** York.