Respected Contributor

... in my house.

It must die soon.

*shudders*

Honored Contributor

You know there is never just one.

Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

Would you like to rent my cat?  He comes cheap.

Respected Contributor

@software wrote:

You know there is never just one.

Woman Sad

*sobs*

Respected Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

I'd take the sneezing and itchy eyes in order to get rid of this rodent.

Honored Contributor

I love my cats for this reason. We have only had one or two mice in the house in the 22 years we have lived in this rural home near the woods. 

I think mice just smell the cats and know to go elsewhere.

Best of luck to catch it fast. I hate mice or any other rodent in the house (unless someone is keeping them contained as a pet).

Honored Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

Mine were cheap and lazy.  They prefered to play with the mouse, then rest and watch it.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Buy some mouse traps, spread some peanut butter on the trap and put them where the floor meets the walls. They are nocturnal so you can get them at night.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

I, too had that problem 10 years ago.  My friend finally convinced me to set out glue traps, yuck..since they are stuck on the alive.  I was lucky enough that he was the one who removed them and the traps bless him.  He did have a personal vendetta against mice, long story, so he didn't mind too much.  To keep them from coming in from the walls stuff coarse steel wool into walls from molding.  They don't like to crawl on it.  A mouse can squeeze through a opening no bigger than a dime so they come in under wall moldings.  Good luck

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@SaRina wrote:

Mine were cheap and lazy.  They prefered to play with the mouse, then rest and watch it.  LOL

We had one in the house once, the cat looked at it, threw up and walked away so not only did I have to catch the mouse, I also had to clean up the pile of cat yuck...