Esteemed Contributor

The boards have more posters than ever. As much as I do not like the change it seems to brought more posters on board. Names I have never seen before.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Have a feeling that some have changed their nic.  I see where Ford did.......  and have seen several others too.......

Esteemed Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

Have a feeling that some have changed their nic.  I see where Ford did.......  and have seen several others too.......

I agree.  Most of these posters I've never even seen these nics before.  To me, this board is like starting over.  90 percent of the people here I have no idea who they are.

Esteemed Contributor
It's funny how some of the ones who are complaining about the new format are nics I've never seen in the past.

I've noticed lots of new names too. Welcome! 😃
Honored Contributor

I think many poeple tend to live on one forum, or only a few forums where they feel comfortable. The reformatting now has them looking around to see what else there is. Viewpoints had a bit of a bad reputation. I know several people who post on other forums here who would never go to Viewpoints. They felt it was overly hostile. With Viewpoints now rebranded as Community Chat, some of those who would never venture into Viewpoints may now be taking a peek.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor
It's great to see people back..Many of us had to change our nics in the past for one reason or another...so what?

I guess maybe nicks mean more on an "anonymous" board, where that is all you have to go by, rather than on a board where you actually know people...maybe that is why people get, curious, even suspicious over a change in Nic...?
Honored Contributor

How can you tell how many are posting, there is no number of those signed in? How do you know the poster is new or just changed their name?

Respected Contributor
Has anyone seen Crow.
Super Contributor

It doesn't seem like many at all to me.  Many people don't post much because it's just not that user-friendly.

I teach - what's your superpower?
Honored Contributor

Seems pretty much the same to me, but I tend not to really keep track anyway.

Over the last few days they have made this board better and better.  It's been nice that they have been so responsive and have kept up the improvements.  

I just noticed this morning that I got upgraded from 'Super Contributor' to 'Valued Contributor'.   How nice is that?  Thanks, Q!  Heart