Trusted Contributor

Re: Moderator Re: Lisa's Italian necklace

If QVC allows the post then I guess it's ok! No big deal. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's argumentative.

Honored Contributor

I think even her most devoted groupies, here and there, are going to weary of the fact that initial supplies are consistently minimal and people are then on wait lists and apparently may or may not get the item in future, no promises. I definitely wouldn't wait months for a piece of overpriced, quality-unknown costume jewelry which I might or might not end up with, having had to grovel to Lisa (write to me and I'll see if I can maybe help you, if it's even possible, who knows) when all 50 whole pieces run out. I'm joking 50 pieces because people have said they were sold out in literally 3 minutes time. So it sure couldn't be a normal amount of stock.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Occasional Contributor

Ummm...who cares!!  If she does, skip the post ...just don't read it.  Move on!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

lots of people post information about products that are not on qvc. as long as a link is not posted they are okay with it. if you want lisas post removed then they need to go through and remove LOTS of other posts across the forums that talk about hsn, macys, nordstrom, zulily, zappos, evine, jtv......and the list could go on and on....

And how boring would it be then?  Major snoozefest.

Honored Contributor

Hmmm I seem to recall posting on this very thread yet my post is gone..  It was a generic post, nothing hateful, mean or bad sad.  Huh!  Wonder what that's all about?  I find it fascinaing that a total stranger can perceive someone's post completely differently, and I am not in any way, fashion or form challenging moderation.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

lots of people post information about products that are not on qvc. as long as a link is not posted they are okay with it. if you want lisas post removed then they need to go through and remove LOTS of other posts across the forums that talk about hsn, macys, nordstrom, zulily, zappos, evine, jtv......and the list could go on and on....

Yes - the boards read like commercials for so many other sites. LR's aren't any different imho. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

i'm happy to see pics of what lisa is selling.  no big deal.  Maybe q is considering bringing in her line if there's enough interest in it.

We all have different tastes in jewelry for sure.

I've seen people post pics of their purchases and it is but ugly.  Something I would give as a gag gift. 

To each their own.

Honored Contributor

I'm wondering if it's also because what Lisa is selling cannot be purchased here?

There was a thread in beauty about a flash sale at another site and it was removed and the reason given was "outside retailer."  However, the items are sold on QVC.