Super Contributor

Missing our posting friends........

I haven't seen Raven, Emma, Gato, Jules or Biancardi and there's others as well......do posters keep in touch via email?

***Commenting Is Closed For This Discussion***

Respected Contributor

Re: Missing our posting friends........

I saw Raven and Jules not long ago. I think a lot of posters aren't really gone, they just change their nicknames and fly under the radar for awhile.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

Either change their names or get booted off for misbehaving.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

On 2/24/2015 Topaz Gem said:

I saw Raven and Jules not long ago. I think a lot of posters aren't really gone, they just change their nicknames and fly under the radar for awhile.

Thanks. I was thinking of stilltamn8tr and Moxie too. Seems like there used to be a lot more posters even just a year ago.

Honored Contributor

I worry about MistriTSquirrel a lot.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor

And who could ever forget Rainbow?

Valued Contributor

Same here, Ford1224. I haven't seen MistriTSquirrel post in a very long time. Enjoyed reading her funny squirrel pictures.

Honored Contributor

On 2/24/2015 HisElk said:

Same here, Ford1224. I haven't seen MistriTSquirrel post in a very long time. Enjoyed reading her funny squirrel pictures.

She has been in a deep depression for a very long time. I think losing her father was the final straw. I hope she's okay.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

On 2/24/2015 Ford1224 said:
On 2/24/2015 HisElk said:

She has been in a deep depression for a very long time. I think losing her father was the final straw. I hope she's okay.

Yes, I remember her posts about her father being ill and then his passing. I, too, hope she's doing ok; it would be nice to see a post from her.

Honored Contributor

On 2/24/2015 Topaz Gem said:

Topaz, I've seen those two recently, also. I did a couple of searches a few days ago and realized how many of the established posters I really do miss, including all those mentioned in this thread. In addition, I haven't seen Twizzle, speedyindisguise, rondell, cindychats, or doxiemom4 in a long time. I think we take posters for granted and don't realize how much they have to offer until they're gone.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova