Respected Contributor

Re: Missing our posting friends........

On 2/24/2015 Plaid Pants said:
On 2/24/2015 esmeraldagooch said:
On 2/24/2015 Topaz Gem said:
On 2/24/2015 sophiamarie said:

Whatever happened to RRR??? Such a prolific poster who suddenly disappears? It makes me wonder if these people really exist or are just playing a role for others to enjoy......{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

People always gave her such a hard time. They complained about her threads, but just couldn't stay away. They flung so many insults at her that it was uncomfortable for me to read at times. Maybe she's back and staying quiet or maybe she's had enough.

Actually she was the first that came to mind when reading this thread. It's a shame what was done to her here.

A lot of it she brought on herself. She wasn't the "Godly Christian woman" that she tried to paint herself to be.

Nobody really knows unless they know her personally, though. Otherwise it's just a guess.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

I think RRR was banned a few times. There were times I felt badly for her, but she didn't listen to anyone here anyway. I don't think her stories were entirely made up but surely inappropriate at times.

Honored Contributor

Weird
Honored Contributor

Hi Topaz...we really do not know what is true and what isn't with a poster unless we know them personally. Well said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

I think I saw RRR just a couple of days ago. A new name, a variation on Rainbows. I didn't pay much attention to it so I can't be specific.

We've had numerous fictional personalities on this board over time. Some were almost fun, most were not.

There was one when I fist came here who'd claimed to be a nurse and apparently caused a lot of trouble. She was talked about a lot, came back a couple of times and finally went the way of all pulp fiction.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Regular Contributor

I saw RR just a few nights ago. Much to some person's dismay she is still alive and posting.

Trusted Contributor

RRR never bothered me. She sounded like a lonely person who needed the attention. I felt sorry for her.
Honored Contributor

There's another poster with a similar name, but it's not RRR. I think Webbie had enough of her and her stories
Honored Contributor

On 2/24/2015 nunya said:

I think RRR was banned a few times. There were times I felt badly for her, but she didn't listen to anyone here anyway. I don't think her stories were entirely made up but surely inappropriate at times.

I agree with you. There was a germ of truth in her stories. It seemed like she had some serious issues and being here was not helpful for her.

Honored Contributor

On 2/24/2015 dooBdoo said:
On 2/24/2015 NoelSeven said:

I think I saw RRR just a couple of days ago. A new name, a variation on Rainbows. I didn't pay much attention to it so I can't be specific.

We've had numerous fictional personalities on this board over time. Some were almost fun, most were not.

There was one when I fist came here who'd claimed to be a nurse and apparently caused a lot of trouble. She was talked about a lot, came back a couple of times and finally went the way of all pulp fiction.

There was a "nurse recruiter" who (I believe) left just before I started posting here. I saw all the threads about her sales of odd oils which were packaged in a Holiday Inn or some such craziness... that was my introduction to the forums!{#emotions_dlg.blink}

I remember hearing of her, but I honestly don't remember if she was the infamous nurse or not.

Then there was a poster who told tales of woe and asked for and got money from others. Later, she bragged she spent the money of expensive handbags and the like. I think her name was something like Brunette.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices