Respected Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I looked in the hosts photos but didn't see any of the new people there.  If it's actually Alex Butler, I don't think she could ever fit in with the other hosts - just not the type of person they usuallly hire.

I do have another comment to make, however.  In photos of the existing hosts, the photo of Pat looks like it was taken when she was about 21.  Very pretty, but hardly the Mother of a 21 year old. Please update that one.  

And also, please update the photo on the home page of David V. 

It must also have been taken about 20 years ago. Nothing llike him today. Definitely two cases of false advertising.

@Perkup---FALSE ADVERTISING ? Were you planning on buying a host ?

Respected Contributor

Re: Missing host

[ Edited ]

@Danky wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

I looked in the hosts photos but didn't see any of the new people there.  If it's actually Alex Butler, I don't think she could ever fit in with the other hosts - just not the type of person they usuallly hire.

I do have another comment to make, however.  In photos of the existing hosts, the photo of Pat looks like it was taken when she was about 21.  Very pretty, but hardly the Mother of a 21 year old. Please update that one.  

It must also have been taken about 20 years ago. Nothing llike him today. Definitely two cases of false advertising.

@Danky wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

Nope.  Don't need a host, but if I go in to buy a new Ford I don't want to be shown a Model T.  I expect to see the current model. Some of the hosts I see on QVC today don't look like the ones they are showing me on the host and/or home page. Does QVC think the way some of the hosts look in 2017 isn't as appealing as they did 20 or so years ago. To me they look more natural today.

We all age, but shouldn't be ashamed of it.

Respected Contributor

I'm not too familiar with the new hosts yet, but if the host you're all referring to is the short, dark-haired lady, I thoughts she was excellent.  I caught her late night a few times and was really impressed with her style.  She was different than the majority of the new hosts that they hire, but in a good way.  I liked the way she described the fashions she was presenting,.  She was very natural, IMO.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

I liked watching Alex. She was a pleasure to watch. Alex did a better job of hosting them a few of the hosts that have been on for years. She was articulate, knew her product, wasn't loud and screamy, was fun but not in an obnoxious way. I dont care for a few of the present hosts that make up words, use lots of slangs, scream at you, talk so fast you can't get the info and jump around like a kangaroo!  If you let Alex go QVC, you screwed up!

Esteemed Contributor

Her Facebook QVC page has been removed....so I bet she's gone

Respected Contributor

I have asked this question in many threads, but no answer from anyone yet.  Is Coutney Cason still a host??  I have not seen her at all for months!!!???

If she is on the Beauty channel now, I rarely watch that.  But I flip around enough on Q and Q2 and have not seen her for a long time!!

Anyone!!!???

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Courtney Cason is still a host.  She usually posts her schedule on her FB page.

Alex Butler is gone from the Q. 

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

I have asked this question in many threads, but no answer from anyone yet.  Is Coutney Cason still a host??  I have not seen her at all for months!!!???

If she is on the Beauty channel now, I rarely watch that.  But I flip around enough on Q and Q2 and have not seen her for a long time!!

Anyone!!!???

@redwingsgal  You can find Courtney most evenings during the week on QVC's Beauty iQ channel.  QVC moved her there months ago.  There are a few other threads that have mentioned it a while back.

Trusted Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

Yes, you mean Alex Butler.  I have a few guesses why she is gone, but we will never know the real reason.  IMO, she didn't seem to fit the QVC "image."  I hope she goes on to bigger and better things. 

I remember seeing Antonella when she first started and she was delightful and spontaneous.  Now her image is very "company woman."  It takes years to change into that.  Maybe they couldn't wait for AB to evolve.  Here is a pic of her.

Alex Butler.jpg

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Anyone!!!???

@redwingsgal, Courtney was moved to Q2 for awhile and then Alberti came back to QVC and Q2 and Courtney announced she was going to Beauty IQ. 

I do wonder if they will move hosts back and forth.  Maybe she will be on Beauty IQ for a few months then come back and someone else will be moved to Beauty IQ.