Trusted Contributor

I read alot of complaints on this forum about Alex, so maybe that is why she is gone? 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the response, @Lipstickdiva !!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

I read alot of complaints on this forum about Alex, so maybe that is why she is gone? 

I read some of them.  Some said she tries too hard.  Another gave her background as a broadcast new journalist, most recently in Raleigh, NC.  We have news journalist where I live that are sometimes very loud because they are out on the street and have to shout over traffic.  Maybe she learned that.  I saw a little of her presentation and saw that she was very assertive and very harsh looking.  Perhaps a softer color of hair and eyebrow makeup would have helped her.  Too bad they dropped her so quickly.

Honored Contributor

Re: Missing host

[ Edited ]

Yes Alex is gone (Q Talk has a several threads) .her presentation style wasn't everyone's cup of tea including QVC's............ 

Coincidently two of her biggest fans that just signed on to the forum and only wrote about Alex are also gone..........interesting....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”