Honored Contributor

Missing Alabama woman Carlee is home and safe

[ Edited ]

There are no details out yet but the missing Alabama woman, Carlee is home and she is alive and safe. No details at all are out yet about the story.

According to FOX affiliate WNRC she appeared at her home in Hoover Alabama around 10:45 Saturday night and banged on the door. WNRC got its info from the Hoover Police Chief Nicolas Dertz. According to the station, she is in a hospital for an evaluation. At 11:30 PM 911 was called and police and fire responded and transported her to the hospital. 

Information derived from the WBRC online article called "Carlee Russell found alive, taken to UA. Hospital" WRBC staff is cited as the authors.

Honored Contributor

Re: Missing Alabama woman Carlee is home and safe

Good news!

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D 

Glad to have her safe.

However, the story might have unraveled when police revealed there was a video. The video showed her car, driving on the shoulder, slowing.

Then the police announcement that they were having that video professionally enhanced.

Whatever "it" was, it was now over.

So she went home.

(After another odd phone call she made to someone in her family earlier that evening that she was at a specific motel; people went, she wasn't there.)

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great news!  That story was So strange and scary.  Can't imagine what happened but I hope it wasn't a hoax. Outrageous if it was.

Trusted Contributor

Glad nothing bad happened to her.

Maybe she had some kind of psychotic/mental breakdown/episode?

Hopefully it wasn't a hoax/scam. If it was, she and whomever she cooked this up with should be charged.

Also, there is already a lengthy thread on this subject from yesterday on here:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Alabama-Disappearance/m-p/8049426#M1973907

Honored Contributor

How about waiting for the official report to come out? 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Yes,we know another story that sounds odd.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

This happened at the exit where I live.  The whole town/county/nation has been on high alert for this young lady along with search parties from civilians and law enforcements.  We thought it was strange since there is so much traffic on I-459 that she was the only one who saw this small child.  Video confirmed the heavy traffic.  They reported this morning that her parents were shocked when she banged on their door late last night.  She was taken by ambulance to Children's Hospital for evaluation.  Best wishes for her and her family.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JaneMarple wrote:

How about waiting for the official report to come out? 

@JaneMarple @The news article I cited does contain a direct quote from the chief of police. At this point, it's the only information out, but at least it's coming from the police.

Honored Contributor

I hope this doesn't turn out to be like the Sherri Pappini story, but I don't think it will.