Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Joy is a very polarizing figure.  There are some who take great pleasure in one of her product failures.  Schadenfreude.

@Johnnyeager

oh that is very clear, especially on these boards.

people just come out of the woodwork when she is on just to say how much they cannot stand her voice or her sales pitch.

continuing to use the cleaning product with no ill effects.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I would not be surprised to see this stuff in a lot of stores that carry stuff 'AS SEEN ON T.V.". we'll this stuff till there isn't a bottle left on this planet.

Esteemed Contributor

I have used mine to remove some tough bathtub stains, the toilet bowl and cleaning the shower curtain just this morning. 

I am in the very small minority in that I don't mind the aroma at all.  As I've said before, getting a real clean requires a real tough odor to me....better for me than ammonia or bleach smells.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager@I don’t know what the scent is for this product but I do have problems with strong odors in cleaning products.I will gag while using them for some strange reason.

Respected Contributor

Wow!  I've never seen such strong reactions over a household cleaner.

Don't think I'll be buying.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I have used mine to remove some tough bathtub stains, the toilet bowl and cleaning the shower curtain just this morning. 

I am in the very small minority in that I don't mind the aroma at all.  As I've said before, getting a real clean requires a real tough odor to me....better for me than ammonia or bleach smells.

@Johnnyeager, scents are so personal.  Someone recommended Kaboom cleaner to me for my bathtub and tile.  It's so great, blah, blah, blah.  I bought it and OMG the smell.  I cannot stand it.  And to make matters worse, it doesn't even do a good job cleaning.  LOL  When I said something to the person who recommended it, he couldn't believe it. He said he and his wife like the smell. 

I do have to wonder why she came out with difference so-called scents if they all smell the same. 

Respected Contributor

I have learned one very important thing with this product.  Customers reviews and complaints matter.  It only took a few days for this junk to vanish.  Good for us for standing up and letting our voices and opinions be heard.  I also thank HSN for making sure we could return with no return charges.

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I have learned one very important thing with this product.  Customers reviews and complaints matter.  It only took a few days for this junk to vanish.  Good for us for standing up and letting our voices and opinions be heard.  I also thank HSN for making sure we could return with no return charges.

the "junk" did not vanish......it is available for purchase.

nice of hsn to waive return charges though if you choose to return.

i am continuing to use mine.

https://www.hsn.com/products/miracleclean-fast-and-powerful-20-piece-disinfect-and-c/10078508

perhaps those of you who like the product and feel the scent is too strong can dilute it some with water?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

@Johnnyeager

I just did a patch test, so to speak, on tile in the shower yesterday - just sprayed some on and didn’t even wipe off. Wow! It just dissolved the bad stuff! I can’t wait to see how well it cleans when I use it and wipe it off! 

I’m like you; this smells much better to me than bleach or cleaners I’ve purchased in the past. Joy’s cleaner doesn’t smell bad to me at all.

Esteemed Contributor

The product is not gone. 

MiracleClean™ Fast & Powerful 20-piece Disinfect & Clean Super Set 

$26.95
FlexPay available
FREE SHIPPING

Lousy reviews.  HSN removed it temporaily when they went over the review.  Here's the post from HSN-

A Note from HSN

HSN Responds to Customer Reviews

Over the past week, some customers have expressed concerns about the MiracleClean product. 

There were a few common themes across the feedback we received, and we wanted to be sure to address them and hopefully set your minds at ease.  We temporarily removed MiracleClean from HSN.com while we reviewed all comments.

What’s up with the smell? MiracleClean’s primary scent is Thymol, the botanically derived active ingredient and a component of Thyme Oil, which comes from the Thyme Plant. Thymol is found in products many of use daily as a powerful antiseptic/disinfectant. MiracleClean is infused with Forever Fragrant technology, so you’re left with the subtle scent of Orange Blossom, Warm Vanilla, Fresh Linen or Spring Meadow after the scent of Thymol dissipates.

We know this new smell of clean may take some getting used to, but we do hope you’ll give it another try.  If the scent is too strong, start with less product than you would normally use.  You can rinse it if it’s still too strong, though you don’t have to.

Although the scent may take some time to get used to, we’re sure you’ll love MiracleClean’s cleaning power right away!