Respected Contributor

Re: Mintmallows by See's

[ Edited ]

The mint mallows and swamp goo are completely hand made. So not as readily available.

I am diabetic now in my old age. mr henny orders a box of each for me every year. He keeps them in the freezer and rations them out to me if my numbers are low.

Honored Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

The mint mallows and swamp goo are completely hand made. So not as readily available.

I am diabetic now in my old age. mr henny orders a box of each for me every year. He keeps them in the freezer and rations them out to me if my numbers are low.

@hennypenny I'm going to do the same thing. It's nice to be able to have a small piece of somehting yummy as a small reward

Super Contributor

Re: Mintmallows by See's update

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Wanted to let anyone interested know that I just checked the See's website and they are back and available for pre-order and available to ship November 11, 2016. I am not sure they will be available in stores, both flavors are listed as online only, so that may be the only way to get them.  Hopefully, they won't disappear to fast. 

tkins

Honored Contributor

Re: Mintmallows by See's update

@tkins

I cannot thank you enough tkins!  Means a lot to me.  I have been swamped with life here, and didn't even check, until I saw your post today!  I know in 2 weeks they will all be gone.  No, I do not think they sell them in the stores, and when they are are gone...they are gone!  

I bought 4 of the mint, and 2 of the red swamp.  I do enjoy them. I would buy more, but it gets kind of pricy.  Also, I don't trust myself.  I don't trust myself with the boxes I bought but I have my husband lock them up.  Lol,

once again, thank you😄😍😻😻

Honored Contributor

By the way the See's website is very specific in there search.  They are called Marshmints.  I thought they were called Mintmallows.  No.  I had to do a google search for swamp goo, and that led me to Marshmints.  Whew.

Honored Contributor

@tkins Thanks so much, I just placed an order for both varities. I get See's newsletter ,but they haven't said a word about these candies

Honored Contributor

Re: Mintmallows by See's

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

@tkins Thanks so much, I just placed an order for both varities. I get See's newsletter ,but they haven't said a word about these candies

Shoekitty said

i wonder if they'd are labor intensive, or not profitable? I know when they cut them off their regular menu a few years ago, they had an uproar.  Maybe they agreed to make them for a few weeks out of the year to satisfy those loyal customers.  

When they do make them, they are sold out in a matter of 2 weeks, with little advertising as well.  

Respected Contributor

I don't know but I will take any See's that I can get! They are all great. This is my downfall, I always order some at the holidays. 

Respected Contributor

They are available to order now. Don't wait!!!!!