Respected Contributor

No, never!

But even if I wanted to, I don't know if it would even work on me because I am already full of foreign objects.

Honored Contributor

Oh boy, talk about a REALLY bad idea .....  sheesh.

Can you imagine if the scanners at airports (and all metal detectors) get modified and you set those things off EVERY time you go through them?   

"Please step aside, Ma'am .... "

Honored Contributor

Also the company would know what chips hung out together.

No thank you Mr. Kind and Thoughtful Employer.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Image result for prince shaking his head no gif

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Maybe our physicians should microchip each person and never again will there be any doubt to our identity when we are admitted to the hospital or at an accident scene. I would be somewhat agreeable to that especially if it meant not having to show two i.d's at the hospital or doctor's office. But my employer? They can shove it where the sun don't shine. Oh am I showing my animosity toward my employer? Oopsies!  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I'll pass on this one!! Forgive me but I'm old fashioned.I happen to like my privacy!!!  

Nice try though Mr. Employer!!

Respected Contributor

No way!!!

The transponders in those RFID chips are linked to fast growing cancers in animals that originate from and are entwined with the actual RFID chip itself.   We humans are animals, too.  This is a very bad idea, and I am actually surprised that an organization is actually going forward with this using their employees.  If everyone outright refused to have these chips implanted in them, the employers would have no power to push them on their workers.  

This is just the beginning.  One company is testing the waters.  Once people consent to this most intimate intrusion and violation of their person, these chips will be mandated for all of the employees who refused to have them inserted.  What a sad day it is that this is now happening.

Honored Contributor

If we start carrying all of this data in a microchip will criminals try to hack us?  

I'm glad I'm 'this close' to retirement.  Makes me wanna build a bunker, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

LOL, while acknowledging that it is still early and I having no expectation of this lasting, I think this thread might have set a record for these forums for unanimous agreement.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

It is the future.  Might as well get use to the idea.   The younger generation will most likely have no choice in the matter if they want a job whe this chipping becomes the norm.