Honored Contributor

I can't get rid of the grill,my late husband bought it for me, it gets cleaned, i love grilled food.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Venezia  I checked both HSN and Amazon for V-tech Electronic Traps and didn't find them either place. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Venezia  I checked both HSN and Amazon for V-tech Electronic Traps and didn't find them either place. 

I also checked.

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest I have that trap - bought it last year at Home Depot.  It does the job!

Honored Contributor

@Venezia  Could the name possibly be Victor Electronic Trap?  I found a device fitting your description available at Home Depot and other places by that name. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Don't put the bait in the grill -- you are baiting them there (drawing them in).  Put it somewhere else to draw them away from the grill.  GOOD LUCK!!  I hate the little rat b%&(tards!!  We had them horrible in the whole area last summer.  Luckily none at our house but they did invade the camper.  Bought some Rodent Repellant spray at the Big Box Lumber store and it seemed to work wonderfully!!

Honored Contributor

My mom lives next door to me (about two acres away) and while we have no mouse issues, she does. The neighbors on the other side of my mom (another three or so acres away) don't keep up the property and let trash stack up, don't keep all areas mowed etc. and we think they breed and come from there).

We finally gave up with trying to do it ourselves, and hired an exterminating company to come out. It really takes care of the problem. They use bait traps that the mice can get into, but not other pets. The mice eat the poison, then go off to die. 

They service the bait traps monthly and she hasn't seen a mouse in the house since we went with this.

If they are outside in the grill (which I would assume is relatively close to the house) they will look for warmer spaces as fall comes on. It only takes a drop of a few degrees before they will seek warmer places, and most likely it will be closer to or inside your home or other buildings on the property. I'd really try to eradicate them before the seaons change.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio, I  may have to do that . Also would not turning on the grill,with the heat would not that cleanse the unit?

Honored Contributor

@In-x-s wrote:

Don't put the bait in the grill -- you are baiting them there (drawing them in).  Put it somewhere else to draw them away from the grill.  GOOD LUCK!!  I hate the little rat b%&(tards!!  We had them horrible in the whole area last summer.  Luckily none at our house but they did invade the camper.  Bought some Rodent Repellant spray at the Big Box Lumber store and it seemed to work wonderfully!!

What was the name of the product?

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@Mominohio, I  may have to do that . Also would not turning on the grill,with the heat would not that cleanse the unit?

Personally I wouldn't trust that to cleanse it. I'd dismantle the unit after I was sure they were gone for good, remove all remnants of the nests and poo, and bleach the entire thing. Then turn the heat on high and let it 'cook' for about a half hour after that.