Honored Contributor

Melvin.....would you please come over to the ShowMe's Mr. Lucky thread.  There are quite a few having a question for you on there.....including myself.

Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor
Good call, Melvin, even though if asked for prayers I respond.

Among Friends is the most appropriate place for religious posts. jmo
Honored Contributor

I think it's great right where it is and has been and especially for those who don't read over there.

Respected Contributor

I could care less but now that ShowMe brought attention to it it should be in Among Friends. It's not really being fair that all the other religious threads that were relegated there. 

It clearly is a loving, comforting thread that is strongly religious and it is about Friends.

Honored Contributor

There are so many threads that allude to religion, faith, and lack thereof.

Heck the $20 bill thread...

Every $20 bill I've ever held or spent, has 'In God We Trust' on it.  (And I do!)

Then there's Harriet herself, (a God fearing woman). 

And a great choice.

If a thread is about escargot, I don't participate.  I don't do escargot.

Respected Contributor

The title of the thread is not outright religious.

I don't read that thread but people must be reading it and reporting it. I doubt the mods sift thru all those pages. Someone must be bored.

Let it be, imo.

Honored Contributor

The thread in question rarely if ever tries to be religious. Sharing of a journey where someone is going through cancer treatments and someone replies I will say a prayer for you, is not preaching the gospel.

Someone must have reported it and for the life of me with all the stuff that goes on here, why a supportive thread like that one is picked on only proves that some people are really bored to tears with their life. Let it be....

Esteemed Contributor
Wishing someone Shabbat Shalom Happy Weekend to all, Daily Devotions, , asking for prayers/support, widows, et al belongs on Among Friends if it is an ongoing thread.
Religious-type threads, especially one that circumvents the rules, aren't actually allowed, right? Be happy that that the mods and QVC are allowing this type of thread somewhere on this forum.