Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

One of my favorites on FOX is Martha MacCallum.  When I am off, I always watch her & Bill Hemmer.  I was shocked to learn Martha is 52!!  She doesn't look a day past 35!  

OMG!!! I want to drink from the fountain Martha drinks from! Amazing! Born in 1965, holey moley!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Hi @brii I just looked her up (Martha Maccallum).  52!  She looks amazing.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12, no way!

Thanks for looking it up.  I can't believe it.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

A few months ago, about five women and one man were sitting on a horseshoe shaped couch. All the women had their legs crossed, high heels on and dresses so short, I almost saw things I did not want to see. This was on Fox.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

It's like their version of Basic Instinct. lol

Super Contributor

@Jacie c:  What happened to the feminist movement: the idea being that you didn't have to put s.e..x out there to have equality.  I'm sure old man Ailes loves his women to be tarts.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Puppy Lips  They also wear a lot of sleeveless dresses, even in winter.  That started when Michelle Obama famously wore sleeveless dress in the middle of winter - I think around a January inauguration time - and much publicity was given to her toned arms.  I noticed lots of TV female anchors wearing sleeveless garments in the dead of winter ever since then (I certainly wouldn't.  Brrrrrrr).

Megyn has a lot of freckles that are covered up with makeup when she's on the air. I've heard her say that on TV shows before.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Mrs. O did not start the sleeveless dress trend in cool/cold

weather. That had been going on years before she even came onto the scene.

Honored Contributor

@Lila Belle wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Puppy Lips  They also wear a lot of sleeveless dresses, even in winter.  That started when Michelle Obama famously wore sleeveless dress in the middle of winter - I think around a January inauguration time - and much publicity was given to her toned arms.  I noticed lots of TV female anchors wearing sleeveless garments in the dead of winter ever since then (I certainly wouldn't.  Brrrrrrr).

Megyn has a lot of freckles that are covered up with makeup when she's on the air. I've heard her say that on TV shows before.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Mrs. O did not start the sleeveless dress trend in cool/cold

weather. That had been going on years before she even came onto the scene.

I agree.  It was popular with female TV reporters before that.  They are still wearing them on the local stations, which is odd to me since it's winter and cold.

Respected Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly

[ Edited ]

@IndiaRose wrote:

@Jacie c:  What happened to the feminist movement: the idea being that you didn't have to put s.e..x out there to have equality.  I'm sure old man Ailes loves his women to be tarts.

@IndiaRose

I am quite certain that if they didn't want to work there they wouldn't. They knew what they were getting into.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly

[ Edited ]

I don't mind sleeveless but I have seen female journalists and reporters wear what almost look like "cocktail" dresses.

Regular Contributor

Any time a strong woman, who is intelligent, articulate with a good sense of her self, is labeled as not being feminine, we can see the 1900's where women need to stay at home and get pregnant. I am so ashamed that women continue to denigrate other women with these kinds of sexist, moronic language.