Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan and Harry expecting first child in the Spring

To the entire family,

https://s1.card-images.com/products/baby-animals-congratulations-card_CD7417_Z.jpg

Respected Contributor

Wish them the best.  Beyond that, really don't give a hoot.

Honored Contributor

I am sure  the baby will be gorgeous. Both of the parents are, and all of the grandparent's are attractive people too. It will have good genes, and a lot of love ,with some cute little cousins for playmates

Valued Contributor

I am happy for them. Megan mother is on the trip with them. they must be  close. I wonder if she moved to London. 

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

I had seen the annoucement earlier this morning. I read an article about it a couple of weeks ago. I didn't post it at the time because I thought it might be too sensational to be truth. Authentic or not, it was reported that Meghan is pregnant with TWIN GIRLS. Harry said the one born first is to be named "Dianna" and the second born will be named "Elizabeth" after his mother and grandmother.

I didn't really believe it then and skeptical now about that story but who knows? Anyway, congratulations for sure about this happy news!

Honored Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

I had seen the annoucement earlier this morning. I read an article about it a couple of weeks ago. I didn't post it at the time because I thought it might be too sensational to be truth. Authentic or not, it was reported that Meghan is pregnant with TWIN GIRLS. Harry said the one born first is to be named "Dianna" and the second born will be named "Elizabeth" after his mother and grandmother.

I didn't really believe it then and skeptical now about that story but who knows? Anyway, congratulations for sure about this happy news!

@Silver Lining  Gossip rags have been reporting that Meghan is having twins as far back as June, one month after the wedding.

All the current authentic announcements coming from real sources do not say anything about twins.

Unless the Royal Palace issues a confirmation regarding twins, the rest is just foolish people wagging foolish tongues.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations. It was fairly apparent that the outfit Meghan wore to the recent wedding was a bit looser than usual. However, I think it’s foolish that she is on such a long journey, especially with the risk of Zika in the area. It’s her first pregnancy, it’s early on, she’s at higher risk of problems because of her age,and there’s a disease that could cause unbearable heartbreak if she contracts it. I don’t care if she’ll be traveling with a retinue of servants; she is putting herself at unnecessary risk.

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Silver Lining wrote:

@Silver Lining  Gossip rags have been reporting that Meghan is having twins as far back as June, one month after the wedding.

All the current authentic announcements coming from real sources do not say anything about twins.

Unless the Royal Palace issues a confirmation regarding twins, the rest is just foolish people wagging foolish tongues.

Of course. That's why I didn't post it on the forums. I don't read "gossip rags" but just happened to see it on the cover of a magazine when I was standing in a line at a grocery store. LOL

Honored Contributor

Exciting news!