Super Contributor

Re: Meghan and Harry expecting first child in the Spring

@beach-mom wrote:

In the pictures from Princess Eugenie's wedding, I noticed Meghan was holding her bag in front of her stomach as Kate did. I told DD, "She's pregnant"! Smiley Happy

Me too, I was thinking that is why she wore a coat !

Honored Contributor

@BettyNewbie@Vivian@Sweet_Serenity

oh wow. Such exciting news! Wishing Meghan and Harry a healthy pg and a beautiful little one!

58F024D6-C31D-4174-A08C-0C14EE1EF0E5.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The speculation was certainly swirling.  I'm so glad they succeeded in announcing this wonderful news after Eugenie's beautiful wedding. 

Respected Contributor

@GinzTonic wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

In the pictures from Princess Eugenie's wedding, I noticed Meghan was holding her bag in front of her stomach as Kate did. I told DD, "She's pregnant"! Smiley Happy

Me too, I was thinking that is why she wore a coat !

I also thought she is pregnant when watched her stepping out of the car at the wedding!

Good for them! Why wait, she is 37...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kudos to all of you who have been saying for awhile now that she was pregnant. I honestly thought that they would wait until after their tour of Australia. A 16 day tour is grueling enough without adding in possible morning sickness and fatigue. 

Respected Contributor

@lmt wrote:

Kudos to all of you who have been saying for awhile now that she was pregnant. I honestly thought that they would wait until after their tour of Australia. A 16 day tour is grueling enough without adding in possible morning sickness and fatigue. 

i am surprised she went - especially with Zika mosquitoes present in some of their destination points.  praying for the safety of the baby.

Respected Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@lmt wrote:

i am surprised she went - especially with Zika mosquitoes present in some of their destination points.  praying for the safety of the baby.

@ms traditional  Me too. That was another reason I thought that they would wait until after the tour. I was reading this morning that the risk of the Zika virus is low, but still ...

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

They must be thrilled but it's not at  all surprising news.  She's 36 or maybe 37, they were not going to wait to start  family.

Honored Contributor

Everyone knows I'm a Royal watcher, etc. I knew they wouldn't wait to long.

Harry loves kids. I feel sorry for all the extra pressure she will be under now.

Pray her side of the family don't cause her any unwanted stress.

I know Harry will protect her from everything she will have to go thru in the way of cameras and people in her face, snarks and haters.

When her mother came over that was my tip off. Everything she does or doesn't do now till April will be under a microscope.

I wish them the best and congrats !