Frequent Contributor

Sandra Bennett Just looking at the "Meet Our Hosts" page and having fun with some of the similarities of our favorites and the newer hosts Smiley HappyCathy PedrayesMary Beth RoeMary NelsonJill BauerElise IvyKerstin LindquistKristine ZellPat James-DementriKatie McGeeJane TreacyCourtney CasonShawn KillingerJustStacey Stauffer Some of them look like they are related Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

You paired them up well.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've now become that old lady having a hard time telling the difference between a couple of the brunettes and most of the blondes!

I can remember years ago, older relatives getting people confused and I would just shake my head.   I've become that person.

Honored Contributor

People are always getting Katie McGee and Mary Nelson mixed up......

Katie McGee

Mary Nelson

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

WOW I missed that one!

Respected Contributor

WOW! @leeleeB, I have always thought that Kathy and Sandra looked alike, but I enjoyed all of the others that you matched up!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor
I have to say Jill Bauer, MaryBeth Roe, Shawn Killinger all look so much nicer with their hair shorter.
JMO
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Esteemed Contributor

@leeleeB

That is so cool.

Great job!