Honored Contributor

Wow, I have never seen most of them.  I only know MBR, Jill, JRT, and Pat (who I didn't even recognize at first).

But it is interesting how so many of them look very much alike.  They are all lovely.

Esteemed Contributor

Since I don’t watch QVC anymore, I shop online, I don’t know any of the new ones. 

Honored Contributor

@leeleeB  Wow that's crazy! You did a great job with the ladies. They'd enjoy seeing this as well I think.

My very fav new fav is Cathy Pedrayas, she's a lot of fun to watch & listen to and has good fashion sense pairing things in her shows, good ideas in jewelry shows too.

Honored Contributor

All of the new hosts are good but I would vote Cathy most improved.

At first she came across as nervous & giggly, now she is very much a professional

@PINKdogWOOD

Respected Contributor

I do kind of get Katie McGee and Mary Nelson mixed up.

Not in person, but their names.  Since one is on at night and the other day, I don't mix them up the same.  But they were both on at night to start, so it was more confusing.  They don't sound alike either.

I am a night only watcher.  So I only see the newer hosts.  I guess they think they will ease them in.  The job is pretty much the same, so I don't see why.  Except I guess hosts with more seniority get the day and evening hours.

There's one I will not watch anymore.  So they will lose me for that time.  I no longer annoy myself.  I don't really like close captioning it, so I will look online if something interests me.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

WOW! @leeleeB, I have always thought that Kathy and Sandra looked alike, but I enjoyed all of the others that you matched up!!!

They really do resemble each other a lot.

Hyacinth

Contributor

Wow. Great job matching the pix @Spurt and @leeleeB!

Respected Contributor

When Kerstin first started at QVC I was still watching.  I thought she and Shawn were sisters.  They wore their hair just alike and Kerstin acted just like Shawn.  

It's around that time I also gave up trying to watch yet another clone. 

Honored Contributor

Those comparisons seem to prove that the Q keeps hiring the same type of female host over and over again. I wish they would change it up some, give us some handsome, young males for a change.

Honored Contributor

Re: Meet Our Hosts :)

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

Those comparisons seem to prove that the Q keeps hiring the same type of female host over and over again. I wish they would change it up some, give us some handsome, young males for a change.

@blackhole99  It's like that with everything QVC does.  They hire the same cloned hosts, and repeat the same on-air products.  They hold onto a formula that seems stuck in such a rut.  I like QVC very much, but I watch and buy less & less in the past couple of years.