Honored Contributor

Re: Maybe just call this....

I think the mods get a lot of complaints from people who like to report other posters they don't agree with. Stuff that you would think would get removed doesn't and stuff you should be able to discuss gets removed. I think the mods are afraid of the people who go to the trouble to complain.If they complain about the posts to the mods they will no doubt go over the mods heads if they don't get what they want.

Regular Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

Threads wouldn't be removed if people would just follow the rules, such as "No political threads", "No bashing of hosts", or "No reposting of deleted threads".

It really isn't all that hard to do.

This isn't entirely accurate. I've seen threads go down without any rules being broken. I think some of the mods get happy fingers. 

I have no idea what was in any of the ones deleted in the last couple of days, but some of the titles looked interesting. Just seems to be quite a wave of it going around!

@Mominohio

In a nutshell.....politics and very unkind remarks about hosts.

Both against the rules and every poster here knows it.

Some are just relentless.....

So true @KingstonsMom.

But hey it's never the posters fault. Always the meany Mods fault doncha know lol.

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

the MOVED forum. (removed would be more appropriate actually!).

I don't think you were around last night but several threads were deleted because they were mean and nasty towards a host.

@JaneMarple

I wasn't on last night but I'm glad they were taken down.  I do not get the Enjoyment of tearing down hosts, over and over, too.  Women who hate other women, especially successful women making a good living.

Honored Contributor

@OceanDreamer wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

Threads wouldn't be removed if people would just follow the rules, such as "No political threads", "No bashing of hosts", or "No reposting of deleted threads".

It really isn't all that hard to do.

This isn't entirely accurate. I've seen threads go down without any rules being broken. I think some of the mods get happy fingers. 

I have no idea what was in any of the ones deleted in the last couple of days, but some of the titles looked interesting. Just seems to be quite a wave of it going around!

@Mominohio

In a nutshell.....politics and very unkind remarks about hosts.

Both against the rules and every poster here knows it.

Some are just relentless.....

So true @KingstonsMom.

But hey it's never the posters fault. Always the meany Mods fault doncha know lol.

@OceanDreamer

***sniff*** I know....how dare they rain on my 'mean' parade....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

There's a lot of good posters who are not here anymore that made the forums more interesting. I never saw them create threads that were against the rules so where are they? 

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I think the mods get a lot of complaints from people who like to report other posters they don't agree with. Stuff that you would think would get removed doesn't and stuff you should be able to discuss gets removed. I think the mods are afraid of the people who go to the trouble to complain.If they complain about the posts to the mods they will no doubt go over the mods heads if they don't get what they want.

I have to admit I like rule breakers a lot more than I like wannabe board mods who like reporting people.

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

I was wondering why we were able to talk about a female cable host but not the male host.  

Good question!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Noel7 wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

the MOVED forum. (removed would be more appropriate actually!).

I don't think you were around last night but several threads were deleted because they were mean and nasty towards a host.

@JaneMarple

I wasn't on last night but I'm glad they were taken down.  I do not get the Enjoyment of tearing down hosts, over and over, too.  Women who hate other women, especially successful women making a good living.

Unfortunately @Noel7 another host bashing thread has started up in the shoes forum. I can't wrap my head around this.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

Mygirlsmom, I hope you are well. I always read your posts because you were funny and right on point. Please come back if you are able.

Honored Contributor

Well, yeah, I dislike those who just rip on women for their appearance about as much as I dislike whiny posters who spend time reporting posters.

There's a lot of bs to go around.