Valued Contributor

Maybe a blessing I can’t order..now I’ll wait for markdowns and pay shipping....

And actually come out ahead instead of wishing I would use free shipping. I wasn’t planning on ordering anything big.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Maybe a blessing I can’t order..now I’ll wait for markdowns and pay shipping....

I was just gonna order the Nesco foorsaver - I've had it with the Foodsaver brand.  I went to check out and QVC had added the $7.50 shipping into the total cost of the item so it appears free shipping but it's not.  Amazonsmile is sold out and not sure if I want to chance a vendor I'm not familiar with.

Anyways, wonder if they present mostly things they want to get rid of with a few goodies added to the mix to entice everyone to order with the free shipping.

Valued Contributor

Re: Maybe a blessing I can’t order..now I’ll wait for markdowns and pay shipping....

I wanted to check my wishlist, but que sera, sera. Their shipping is so slow, I don't know how they will ever handle the orders that are able to be placed today.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme 

on the FB chat during ITKWD Mary stated QVC systems were having a glitch...whatelse is new on these type of days😡

I noticed when I put something in cart it showed s/h fees but when checked out screen came up -- showed $0.

I'd try again...

Respected Contributor

I'd put something in my cart to check out later, and when I went back just  now, it wasn't there. Not in saved items. I found it and added it, then went to check out. Here's what I got:

Post-construct method has thrown an exception for model class com.qvc.commerce.api.model.PersTemplateModel

Cannot serve request to /content/qvc-commerce-us/en/checkout/pers-template.asis.html on this server

Apache Sling 

I feel like throwing an exception myself. I thought this mess was fixed. How the heck online education and telemedicine consults are supposed to happen when the Cloud is fibrillating, I'd love to know.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@eddyandme 

on the FB chat during ITKWD Mary stated QVC systems were having a glitch...whatelse is new on these type of days😡

I noticed when I put something in cart it showed s/h fees but when checked out screen came up -- showed $0.

I'd try again...

Thank you @homedecor1 .  You were right - got myself a Nesco!

Respected Contributor

Try the Nesco website.  They are great to work with.  Sometimes you can find Nesco products at the Bed, Bath, & Beyond website.  You can use your 20% off coupon.

Esteemed Contributor

I had a few things in my wish list, but when I put them in my cart, they came up with shipping charges.  No ordering for me.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl 

the "0" shipping doesn't appear until the checkout stage. You may want to try again if you have several items -- shipping fees add up quickly.

I haven't found anything I want all day that's a good thing🙂

Esteemed Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

I had a few things in my wish list, but when I put them in my cart, they came up with shipping charges.  No ordering for me.

@SXMGirl  .... I think the shipping cost will go to $0.00 once you actually check out ... try it if you really want the item .. you can always delete it before you actually place the order 😉