Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 hmmm good question.  This is the closest picture I found to what I saw earlier.  Guess if you got a good grip on either end of a foam topper, it might work..  

See the source image

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach.  I think it would destroy the foam if it had no cover.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 then I don't have a clue.. I did read some where that sheet suspenders might work on a foam topper but then you're right it might damage the foam..  believe I'd get a mattress topper cover then try the suspenders..  Sorry I can't be more help..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 then I don't have a clue.. I did read some where that sheet suspenders might work on a foam topper but then you're right it might damage the foam..  believe I'd get a mattress topper cover then try the suspenders..  Sorry I can't be more help..

What I did with my foam pad is put a fitted sheet on top of it so it made it secure. I also used those elastic clips to make the fitted sheet tight so it held the foam topper from moving around.